Christmas presents ideas thread.

Robster Craws

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rob, I already showed you a Christmas present idea on FB. Then again this falls into the category of too expensive to ask for. I also do not think my form of payment you suggested would be ok with Santa if you tried it... :downtown:

Ice sphere molds are great for whiskey. My wife got me a shot glass ice mold (amazon) and it's been entertaining. Tequila out of shot glasses made of frozen pineapple juice is damn good.

Ice sphere molds are great for whiskey. My wife got me a shot glass ice mold (amazon) and it's been entertaining. Tequila out of shot glasses made of frozen pineapple juice is damn good.

I like the shot glass molds, but they are messy since they melt. I like them for drop drinks like flaming Dr. Peppers or course the negative there it they spill but don't sink to the bottom like a glass shot glass.

For the wife or GF, you can never go wrong with the little blue box...

post-22919-1386834354.jpg

My daughter got one of those for Christmas and My wife is asking why the hell she isn't

I like the shot glass molds, but they are messy since they melt. I like them for drop drinks like flaming Dr. Peppers or course the negative there it they spill but don't sink to the bottom like a glass shot glass.

Yep, easy clean up though. I picked up these for an upcoming Christmas party. My idea is to unwrap them all so it's a holiday mystery. Should be interesting.

IMAG0376_zpsc7034d0d.jpg

My girlfriend has mentioned that she likes pointy shoes and has looked at/bought a few pairs of them. I figured I would be safe if I got her a pair and these have a bit of style.

http://us.christianlouboutin.com/us_en/sho...orneille-3.html

She also mentioned how she wants a wristlet/clutch/wallet so I got her something that fits all of the above. Gucci's customer service was disappointing as they would not even attempt to find the item and said they could only verify availability for merchandise on the website. The service from LV was much better as they located the bag (was sold out online and in all local stores) and put me through to the store to make the purchase when I got her Birthday gift.

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/Gucci-Dice-Mic...63860065/p.prod

Uncrate definitely has some cool stuff. I am thinking about ordering the Iradar. Anyone have any experience with it?

My girlfriend has mentioned that she likes pointy shoes and has looked at/bought a few pairs of them. I figured I would be safe if I got her a pair and these have a bit of style.

http://us.christianlouboutin.com/us_en/sho...orneille-3.html

Spent most of the afternoon yesterday on the web/phone trying to find a pair of pointy toed Louboutin pumps for my wife. Damn things are sold out everywhere (well unless your significant other wears like a 12 or something). It's so strange reading how the economy is doing so poorly in many ways (which I know is true), yet it's impossible to find a pair of $800 shoes! Anyway, I finally figured out that some of the Nordstrom stores carry them but don't have them on their website, and after calling around I finally found a pair (the only pair they had) at Nordstrom in Dallas and got them ordered.

Spent most of the afternoon yesterday on the web/phone trying to find a pair of pointy toed Louboutin pumps for my wife. Damn things are sold out everywhere (well unless your significant other wears like a 12 or something). It's so strange reading how the economy is doing so poorly in many ways (which I know is true), yet it's impossible to find a pair of $800 shoes! Anyway, I finally figured out that some of the Nordstrom stores carry them but don't have them on their website, and after calling around I finally found a pair (the only pair they had) at Nordstrom in Dallas and got them ordered.

Economy is back my friend..

Your man card has just been credited 1,000 bj points. Spend them wisely. ( Bj points can only be redeemed at the co-cardholder's discretion. Bj points must be redeemed before the cocardholder gets pissed off at the cardholder. In the unlikely event that the cocardholder chooses to convert the bj points to anal points please be aware that they will be converted at a 50% return rate.)