Christmas Delivery early...

peakcompletions

Looks green in the photo but that's probably the Balloon White one.

That's what I was wondering ... but it just looks too 'green' all over in the photo to be the white one. Maybe it's been wrapped?

That's what I was wondering ... but it just looks too 'green' all over in the photo to be the white one. Maybe it's been wrapped?

I thought the same thing then remembered he had a BW 640. Beautifully spec'd aventador peak. I'll be subbing to see what you have planned as far as go fast mods are concerned! This is the sound of underground!

Hey Ray, what about an updated list OF your current garage.? :-) congrats man, beautiful Car.

Congrats on the new car Peaks! Can't wait to see what you do to it and the rest, always awesome to open one of your threads.

Hey Ray, what about an updated list OF your current garage.? :-) congrats man, beautiful Car.

I made a list somewhere that was relatively up to date this summer, aside from this Aventador at the moment, I don't know if anything else has shown up since then and now.