Chimay52

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

How the fcuk did I miss this thread?

I think it's because I didn't put a subtitle under the main thread title. Seems those pages get the most views and responses.

So if it said "To All a Good Night" and then "how megachad puts his wife to sleep" under it, 8000 views and 250 responses. :icon_mrgreen:

I think it's because I didn't put a subtitle under the main thread title. Seems those pages get the most views and responses.

So if it said "To All a Good Night" and then "how megachad puts his wife to sleep" under it, 8000 views and 250 responses. :icon_mrgreen:

I see!

:icon_super:

Hahaha, that was awesome! The Deuce/Sprite part was the best!

Oh, and the emanon part:

mind-blown.gif

I feel like an idiot, all this time and I haven't realised that ;)

Hahaha, that was awesome! The Deuce/Sprite part was the best!

Thanks guys. I was a tad tipsy when I did it (a lot tipsy), so I just read it again and I was chuckling at the "hard to takes care....mouth feels like a busted Ford" bit. Can't remember that guy that was granny shifting the dudes car and smashed it but that was classic.

Also the Allan line. Crazy thing is I read it sober thinking theres no way the kids name is North West. Googled it and turns out it is! How do I know that drunk but not sober?

The buffalo theory explains it. Sounds like you need a couple beers to clear out the roughage.

It is very rare in a persons life to run across pure genius.

I feel blessed because you sir are pure genius. I'm getting your post tattooed on my forehead.

Thanks guys. I was a tad tipsy when I did it (a lot tipsy), so I just read it again and I was chuckling at the "hard to takes care....mouth feels like a busted Ford" bit. Can't remember that guy that was granny shifting the dudes car and smashed it but that was classic.

This gal's username was Shadowman

Takes care

• 11 months later...
Wheels piped up with the question,

about thawing a turkey

Not the first time he’s had thawing dilemmas,

Electricity sure is quirky

smiley.gif

Merry Christmas 2014! As I say every holiday thank you to our active military and our vets. I know we have several of you on here and because of your sacrifices both on the battlefield and in your own lives in support of this country my family and I can sleep well in our home tonight. Wherever you happen to find yourselves this year, be it home with family, on a carrier, in a tent in the desert or on a training mission thank you. Thank you for defending democracy. Thank you for writing that blank check to Uncle Sam up to and including your life. I am forever in your debt.

Merry Christmas to all!