Interesting statistics but not surprising

baky

I think the real number of women owning Lamborghinis is even smaller. I'm quite sure there are quite a few Lambos registered on wifes, mothers and sisters for tax reasons and similar. My 911 is "owned" by my wife, she's never even driven it...

The figure coming from Lambo directly has the male ownership quite a bit lower at 86%

This is US only. When you include China the figures are back in line with what Lamborghini says.

Equally interesting statistic: 93% of all girls would rather be picked up in a Lamborghini than any other car.

Make that 100%

Doors go up, panties come down.

image.png

Stats I believe are faulty as they indicate ownership and not necessarily who's driving the cars. Ie, both my wife's cars are in my name, not because they're mine but because I bought them for her although she exclusively drives them. Also, at least here in Miami, both maseratis and Astons seem to be driven mostly by women.

Overcompensation index?

This is implying that all car purchases by males have an overwhelming overcompensating agenda. While I believe all exotic car ownership to some degree has a little "look at me" involved, I can assure you there are men out there who respect Lambos as performance cars but would never own them as they feel they are too flashy or for insecure guys.

And channeling my inner Chimay52: "I can't believe all 1800 lambo purchasers last year have a small penis"

Hellooooooooo! Female owner here!

Hey guys we got a third one over here!!!!! I mean pleasure to meet you. ;). Always nice to know this place isn't a 100% sausage fest all the time.

Also, at least here in Miami, both maseratis and Astons seem to be driven mostly by women.

From what I have seen in Scottsdale, I thought the exact same thing when I saw the chart

I'm surprised lotus isn't at the top 3. I guess some girls find the car cute....

Well they do until they try and get out of one and they look like they are trying to escape a Rhino trying to dry hump them.

Hellooooooooo! Female owner here!

I am not surprised by the statistic, and think it is pretty accurate. Like others on here, I know a lot of Lambo owners... and very few are ladies.