Michael Schumacher seriously hurt

Jagata

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like he should be alright. Head injuries can be a lot more serious than they seem. Good thing he had a helmet on, or it probably would have been game over.

I disagree with you. Concussions are very serious and should never be treated lightly. I am sure he has good care and best of luck to him.

I disagree with you. Concussions are very serious and should never be treated lightly. I am sure he has good care and best of luck to him.

Seems like we are in agreement. I've had a few and know how serious they are. That's why I said that sometimes a head injury can be much more serious than it seems.

The linked story stated he is in critical condition, in a coma, undergoing immediate emergency brain surgery. That is about as serious as it gets.

The linked story stated he is in critical condition, in a coma, undergoing immediate emergency brain surgery. That is about as serious as it gets.

The article has been updated since I read it. When I (and I assume LyinFapper) read it they stated that he was conscious the whole time and didn't mention a coma or surgery. I would never have said "sounds like he will be alright" if I had read that.

Seems like we are in agreement. I've had a few and know how serious they are. That's why I said that sometimes a head injury can be much more serious than it seems.

I read it wrong, I must be getting dyslexic with old age. Mikey has a serious fight on his hands, hopefully he pulls through.

The article has been updated since I read it. When I (and I assume LyinFapper) read it they stated that he was conscious the whole time and didn't mention a coma or surgery. I would never have said "sounds like he will be alright" if I had read that.

:iamwithstupid:

Nothing was said about a coma, surgery or anything life threatening serious when I read the article

Man, I fear going to bed tonight only to awake to bad news. I'm a huge F1 fan and I haven't miss a race in 25yrs.

I wish him the strongest fight to live.

Sunny Bono too

Ughhh... I knew somebody would bring that up... I knew Sonny... Quite possibly one of the nicest and most fascinating men to ever live.

Prayers for the Schumacher family.

"severe head trauma" does not usually end well. I hope he recovers.

"Emergency brain surgery" at a non trauma center, also doesn't typically end well....