Dear winter: Go away

Kerplop

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 degrees this morning... 50s by end of week... 60s next week... Here we go.

And rain next monday/tuesday to wash all the salt off the road!!

Loving it as I'm a snowmobiler.

badass! Yeah it is supposed to be in the high 80's in Arizona this week…it doesn't suck here that is for sure…in five months you will hear me bitch though about the heat!

No snow but it's been endlessly cold, overcast and raining for weeks. I now understand why people in Seattle all kill themselves. And the cold is screwing up the start of Crawfish season.

I'll trade someone a week stay at my place in Socal for a week stay at their place in the freezing cold

fcuking SOLD!

My kids are pretty fussy eaters but surprisingly they like Salmon, so that's always a safe bet. And my youngest one likes bread with chili powder on it....I'm not joking on that one.

You need to remind him whenever he goes to the bathroom to wash his hands after. He remembers every complicated trick move on XBOX NHL 14 despite the fact that they involve 5 or 6 different moves of joysticks and buttons and so on, but he never remembers to wash his hands after handling his junk while urinating. Go figure.

My daughter is 18 so if you can get her to actually speak with you or acknowledge your existence you are ahead of my parenting skills with that one, so I've got nothing for you there.

9 out of 10 phone calls are telemarketers as well so I just don't bother answering the phone ever.

I know people say "well it could be an emergency, like your Mom died or something" but I'm sure I'll read about any family emergencies on facebook so no worries.

Thanks a bunch!

fcuking SOLD!

My kids are pretty fussy eaters but surprisingly they like Salmon, so that's always a safe bet. And my youngest one likes bread with chili powder on it....I'm not joking on that one.

You need to remind him whenever he goes to the bathroom to wash his hands after. He remembers every complicated trick move on XBOX NHL 14 despite the fact that they involve 5 or 6 different moves of joysticks and buttons and so on, but he never remembers to wash his hands after handling his junk while urinating. Go figure.

My daughter is 18 so if you can get her to actually speak with you or acknowledge your existence you are ahead of my parenting skills with that one, so I've got nothing for you there.

9 out of 10 phone calls are telemarketers as well so I just don't bother answering the phone ever.

I know people say "well it could be an emergency, like your Mom died or something" but I'm sure I'll read about any family emergencies on facebook so no worries.

Thanks a bunch!

:lol2: that's hilarious

fcuking SOLD!

Thanks a bunch!

HAHAH I actually lol'd at this.

I'm great at NHL '14 so that works for me! As for the 18 year old... I'm sure I can get her to acknowledge my existence as I'm only 22. :lol2:

Real talk though, it's getting really old not having any winter at all. I think we all need a solid compromise. It sucks knowing that my favorite season is fall and winter because it's some what cold (probably warm to you guys) but now I won't get that. I HATEEEEE the summer. I'm actually terrified that this summer will be way too hot for me to handle.

3 degrees this morning... 50s by end of week... 60s next week... Here we go.

Hey that's great news your pond must be frozen and you can go ice skating. :lol2:

fcuking SOLD!

Thanks a bunch!

I would love to have dinner with you sometime.....

I would love to have dinner with you sometime.....

For sure, if you are ever in SoCal give me a ring. I'll be at ADV.1 Tony's place. (he said a week but I'm not leaving once I get there....squatters rights and all. Sucker....)

New Mexico approved.

It's the craziest thing, I don't even know how he started liking it.

He won't eat pizza. Doesn't eat hotdogs. Yet he loves bread with chili powder on it.

So, another true story but in the summer I got a pizza stone for my barbecue and was getting a kick out of making pizza's on the BBQ. I got the brilliant idea of being an awesome dad and doing something special for my kid, and also 'winning' by getting him to actually eat pizza. So I spent all afternoon making some really great dough, flattened it out, lightly brushed some olive oil on it to crisp up the crust, laid it in some cornmeal so it wouldn't stick, and coated the top with an entire bottle of chili powder.

As it finished cooking to perfection I realized "Jesus Christ, I just spent an entire fcuking nice sunny summer day making bread with chili powder on it".

And my kid wouldn't eat it because it had cornmeal on it.

For sure, if you are ever in SoCal give me a ring. I'll be at ADV.1 Tony's place. (he said a week but I'm not leaving once I get there....squatters rights and all. Sucker....)

you are a riot :lol2:

I bet you are all shy and quiet in person!!

I have 2 friends who have totaled cars in the last 2 weeks. Weather at fault neither was speeding, fortunately neither at fault. One happened 3 hours ago in Chicago.

I bet you are all shy and quiet in person!!

Actually that's the scary thing, I'm exactly the same in person but just shorter.

Kind of making sense why I got divorced now, isn't it. Even I can't imagine living with me long term.

Sorry to rub it in to you guys in the East but today was almost 90 degrees here and I had the A/C running in my car at 7:30 PM. :icon_mrgreen:

Actually that's the scary thing, I'm exactly the same in person but just shorter.

Kind of making sense why I got divorced now, isn't it. Even I can't imagine living with me long term.

:lol2: :lol2:

This made me laugh and sad at the same time. :lol2: :crybaby2:

He's fricking hilarious.

On a separate note, the weather is perfect here, don't know how to converted into your degrees but trust me it's awesome :icon_mrgreen:

He's fricking hilarious.

On a separate note, the weather is perfect here, don't know how to converted into your degrees but trust me it's awesome :icon_mrgreen:

Chimay is one of the funniest people I've never met :icon_mrgreen:

Chimay is one of the funniest people I've never met :icon_mrgreen:

Well now we can't meet for dinner sometime because then someone else would be the funniest person you never met.

I'm not giving up my #1 spot that easy.