Aventaboat

AudiBull

Lubejobs for sure, I remember he was shopping for Aventador tail lights recently :eusa_dance:

That's bad ass!!

I guess the secret is out lol

exactly, he did the SLR boat before this.

its on display at the Miami boat show this wknd!

congrats G!

Holy crap.

Not many of you know this but I have been in a secret battle with Lubejobs for awesomeness.

The score right now is LJ - 278, Chimay - 0.

Holy crap.

Not many of you know this but I have been in a secret battle with Lubejobs for awesomeness.

Motion for Chimay to change his avi.

whos_awesome.jpg

Motion for Chimay to change his avi.

post-22556-1392320623.jpg

That's who the dog is pointing at and winking to. Lubejobs, RaginBull and VBOX.

He's a good dog.

:slowclap:

Friggin amazing - thread delivers!

I wonder if he'd produce a second or if this is going to be the one and only in the world!

MTI will build anything you commission them to.

Note: The cost of the 50th roadster just about pays for (One set) of motors in this thing. The myco tilt trailers cost as much as a used gallardo, you need a quasi-big rig to tow it, and a fcuking crane to drop it in the water.

These boats make daily driving a veyron look practical.

MTI will build anything you commission them to.

Note: The cost of the 50th roadster just about pays for (One set) of motors in this thing. The myco tilt trailers cost as much as a used gallardo, you need a quasi-big rig to tow it, and a fcuking crane to drop it in the water.

These boats make daily driving a veyron look practical.

you forgot about the crew to maintain, drive, & clean the boat and the thousands of dollars per hour in fuel :shock:

Holy crap.

It's the fear of you outdoing me that keeps me going!! :icon_thumleft:

It's the fear of you outdoing me that keeps me going!! :icon_thumleft:

Nothing like a little healthy competition.....lol.

So many people have been sending me emails, PMs, as well as boasting questions I thought I should answer them. I've had quite a few boats but I have had 4 Mti's before this one. The most well known Mti that I had is actually the inspiration for this one. It was called the Mercedes boat. It was copied after a Mercedes SLR. It had twin 1550 hp Sterling Engines and had the world record of the worlds fastest pleasure boat at 193 mph about three years ago.

I have been wanting to do another badass Mti for sometime and always had the dream of doing a Lamborghini Aventador themed MTI!

The way this design for the LP720 anniversary edition actually came about was I had a new Aventador roadster ordered for about two years. About 12 months ago we started making the plans to build the Mti to pay homage to the Lp700 roadster which "was" my favorite car. The deadline for the Mti to be completed was last week so we could tow it down here from Missouri to put it on display this weekend at the Miami boat show along with the Aventador roadster next to it.

About six weeks ago already well into the build on the Mti talking with Lamborghini we realized that my roadster was not going to be delivered before the boat show as Lamborghini is a little behind schedule.

David Irving,the manager of Lamborghini Palm Beach, the sweetheart that he is, offered me the 2014 LP 720 anniversary roadster that they had on order for the owner of the dealership.

As soon as I saw the photo, I jumped at the deal!

It was at that time we had to switch the design of the Mti from the standard roadster to the anniversary roadster.

This included changing the color changing the design of the interior changing some of the features on the boat and with only about six weeks left until our deadline it put a lot of pressure on Mti, visual imagination who is the painter as well as myself.

All in all after all the aggravation and frustration I have to admit that the boat came out better than I ever imagined. I'm so thankful for everyone that help me on this project

I'm so blown away by all the wonderful comments that I get here. It makes me feel so good to know so many people like the features of the boat as much as I do. Thank you all very much

The boat is a 2014 48' G6 which is the new series of MTI's replacing the G5 design.

The boat is built of carbon fiber and currently has two 1350 hp twin turbo Mercury engines in it which should push the boat to high 170 mile-per-hour range.

I will also have a pair of mercury racing 1650 hp engines for shootouts and special events. which should push the boat close to the very elusive 200 mile-per-hour Mark.