I JUST had to do it!!

toyroy2003

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Veyron's and Maybach look great IMO.

Everyone has their own taste, some are purists others are not.

When I spend money on a luxury car or spots/exotic car, I dont want to drive it around and look like everyone else. I make changes to it to suit my taste and personality.

I love what he did with the Bugatti, he just sent his CGT to Gemballa for the 24th of 25 Mirage GT kit.

He is doing the same to this SV that I would have done... Kreissieg and some wheels and call it a day.

BC is "famous" in the car world, but not particularly outside of it. Here are some links.

Bugatti

Panamera, Bentley, Maybach

Well these 2 quotes sum it up for me:

Owner of the L4P (luxury4play.com) community website, Gold Rush Rally and Exotics Boutique, BC clearly deserves the title.

To finalize the aesthetics, BC selected a set of ebony-and-ivory 24-inch Forgiato Concavo three-piece wheels.

He is doing the same to this SV that I would have done... Kreissieg and some wheels and call it a day.

Excellent. :icon_thumleft:

Roy, I STILL want to be YOU when/if I grow up!

Everybody else: last March when I bought the "98 M.E. ed SV from Roy, there was a snafu with a check from Morgan Stanely for some stock I cashed out to buy the car. Roy said: "No Problem" He had my word I was buying the car, I had Roy's word he was selling it TO ME at the agreed price (I think Roy could have definitely got more for the SV). In this day and age THAT, a man's WORD being more than enough is GOLD. Roy Rocks! and if you know anyone needing, I mean wanting a Lambo, Roy is THE MAN.

If this is the guy I think it is, he cut me off on i95 in Miami and almost ran me and my kids off the road in his blue Porsche while racing someone else in a white g, both cars match cars on his sig. If I ever see this guy in person, there's gonna be a fcuking problem.

If this is the guy I think it is, he cut me off on i95 in Miami and almost ran me and my kids off the road in his blue Porsche while racing someone else in a white g, both cars match cars on his sig. If I ever see this guy in person, there's gonna be a fcuking problem.

IMG_0327.jpg

IMG_0323.jpg

I thought i saw a user here only last week by the name of benballer / ballerben or something like that. Same guy?

He did nice work on his MP4C....like the aero mods

Before or after he put it in a fence or rolled it few times? I can't remember exact particulars.

Before or after he put it in a fence or rolled it few times? I can't remember exact particulars.

that one was a rental