LP-720 Roadster

HannibalACP82

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its VI

Yes, its Verde Ithaca

So in his YouTube video, he stated "it was hard to keep this a secret for a month".....Did a deal fell through with the original purchaser at Gold Coast and then this car purchase opportunity was presented to him?

The car has alcantara seat....the original purchaser didn't spec out the car with Q-citura because Q-citura wasn't available with alcantara fabric.

Incorret sir :icon_thumleft: . I configured this car entirely and the selection of all options in the car was mine including the color & I'm stoked. I ordered the first Gold Coast Anniversary Roadster. I love this thing.

:iamwithstupid: :icon_thumleft:

I saw something very special too and I am awestruck. I can only imagine it in direct sunlight. I must see in the light of day. Should I ship to FL? :P :P

I saw something very special too and I am awestruck. I can only imagine it in direct sunlight. I must see in the light of day. Should I ship to FL? :P :P

:icon_mrgreen: thanks Cody! Sorry I missed the party. I would love to get our cars out together here in FL. Just let me know and we can schedule it! My car will arrive to me on Tuesday!

Still traveling back home... here are a few pictures.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65309084@N04/12578343935/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65309084@N04/12578800304/

I will try to get some other pictures up over the next few days.

PS anyone know how to embed Flickr pix.

Still traveling back home... here are a few pictures.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65309084@N04/12578343935/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/65309084@N04/12578800304/

I will try to get some other pictures up over the next few days.

PS anyone know how to embed Flickr pix.

Click on the 4th icon "more actions" and download / all sizes

12578343935_9ca5ce301b_b.jpg

12578800304_c0bafcce32_b.jpg

The Huracan better look amazing when I look at it tomorrow because this Roadster is giving me stomach ulcers when I look at it! :icon_mrgreen:

Damn that looks good!!!

WOW!

That is soooo sick!

I really didn't care much for the 50th, but now I know it was just the color. Yellow doesn't do it for me, but holy shit does this color!

Is that Verde Ithica, or a new shade of green?

Thanks guys--Been a long time waiting for it and happy I secured one. I agree, I can't wait to see the SV but till then, this bad boy is a handful. I did a Google Hangout for unveiling for YouTube folks.. went pretty well although software was clunky & second camera would not feed so we did the low budget laptop walk around. Video is on the channel... still it was great to have a bunch of Lambo enthusiast sharing in the event. Dahm was out in person too.

Just patiently waiting for this white stuff to disappear to get some really good shots of the car. More to come but I think this is one of the best combos. going to do some minor cosmetic stuff but we shall see how it goes. Love this car.

Thanks guys--Been a long time waiting for it and happy I secured one. I agree, I can't wait to see the SV but till then, this bad boy is a handful. I did a Google Hangout for unveiling for YouTube folks.. went pretty well although software was clunky & second camera would not feed so we did the low budget laptop walk around. Video is on the channel... still it was great to have a bunch of Lambo enthusiast sharing in the event. Dahm was out in person too.

Just patiently waiting for this white stuff to disappear to get some really good shots of the car. More to come but I think this is one of the best combos. going to do some minor cosmetic stuff but we shall see how it goes. Love this car.

So cool. congrats again!