Guys, this is very true...

360racer

I have a friend who owns multi lambos and dress just like that..lol even better was he cycle his bmx to the dealership to view a 640 and bought it the next day.

I have a friend who owns multi lambos and dress just like that..lol even better was he cycle his bmx to the dealership to view a 640 and bought it the next day.

Don't know about the bmx side of things... but being casual is the best part of it.

amen to that... so TRUE. You can tell real love to, when virtually every time you walk away you take a picture. Ragin Bull can relate and knows what I am talking about.

I dont think the op is poking fun of casual dress. It's his jean-shorts (Jorts) which is never acceptable under any circumstance.

Where would that be ? Getting dressed like a slob seems to be the norm for Lambo owners lately, especially the younger guys who drive around with flip flops. I cannot stand the look.

Where would that be ? Getting dressed like a slob seems to be the norm for Lambo owners lately, especially the younger guys who drive around with flip flops. I cannot stand the look.

:D almost half of the owners here dress like that.

Can never judge a book by it's cover. Although in most cases even in shorts and a t shirt most successful ppl will still be wearing a nice watch and clean shoes

Getting dressed like a slob seems to be the norm for Lambo owners lately, especially the younger guys who drive around with flip flops. I cannot stand the look.

When it's sunny and warm out I will always wear a t-shirt, shorts/trunks, and flip flops/sandals/thongs when I drive my cars. I don't feel the need to dress up to drive a nice car. I just wear whatever I'd normally wear based on the weather.

Comfort and style are not mutually exclusive

it IS possible to dress comfortably and look acceptable - but everyone has their own definition of "acceptable"

I never wear flip flops when I drive, and if I'm wearing heels for when I arrive - I bring flat shoes for driving. HATE driving in heels or flip flops.

Maybe it's the angle on the photo but I'm not wild about the orange "highlighter" along the sides. Calipers look great - but something about the orange stripe being wider toward the nose seems backward to me. Guess I'd have to see more pics to know for sure. It's a beautiful color combo and certainly a unique paint accent.

that's all i have man....c'mon :crybaby2:

Jorts is all is Lambo owners can afford cause we spent too much on our cars that we can't afford to dress any better...

post-111017-1395179964_thumb.jpg

i own 5 and dont wear shoes half the time.....LOL

Clothing has nothing to do with the size of your bank account, I could be homeless and you would not see me without shoes or wearing flips flops or mandals :icon_thumleft: