Did a little Lambopower Get-together for Deuce's Bday

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Biker to Modo,"fcuk you man, fcuk you, fcuk you man, fcuk you."

Raj "Did you bring your gun?" LOL

Did a little run through Mulholland and Malibu today for Deuces bday.. Great times.. What a beautiful day. I must say Im very proud of my Diablo.. I know the new C7 is not the fastest car around, but it is 16 yrs newer than my car... We we coming to an area where I knew there was a long straight so I was ready for the others to jump. Soon as they did we gave chase, I had Flyinglap in the car with me, C7 driver was alone, and even with the C7 getting the jump, the Diablo was able to pull the C7 pretty good. One of my dinosaurs did me proud!

Bad ass!

Happy Birthday Duece :icon_pidu: Sweet pics, looks like a fun time. thanks for sharing!

Looks like it was a great time! Happy Birthday Bryan! I wish I was there to join you guys. 👍👍

Thanks Kris and you will soon, we will see how the Aventador stacks up to the Porsche in the canyons :eusa_dance:

Thanks Kris and you will soon, we will see how the Aventador stacks up to the Porsche in the canyons :eusa_dance:

Hehehe. Deal! Either way I win. Either I'm in front winning or I get a great view of that bad ass wing! 👌😃👍

Exotic_Collective_BC_LA_10.jpg

Difficult to tell who is driving...

Of course it was great, I was there :icon_super:

I pay great dollars for one of the mods to change AllanOLDFARTS usernamn to AllanLAMO :eusa_dance:

Show me the colour of your money.

Of course it was great, I was there :icon_super:

I pay great dollars for one of the mods to change AllanOLDFARTS usernamn to AllanLAMO :eusa_dance:

Pay me enough Ill do it myself....