How to

megachad

any pictures or step by step anyone done?

Any help appreciated.. this bumper is being DELETED!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm interested to see what this looks like!!!!

I'm still undecided if I will do it on my Roadster.

We should turn this into a picture thread of Diablo's with deleted bumpers.......

There was a thread somewhere about this recently, or something similar.

Bumper delete for me, just looks all wrong, the dimensions look unfinished without the bumper, it's as if Lamborghini got fed up and couldn't be bothered to finish the car lol

There was a tutorial on lamboweb but not sure what the status is of lambo web. On the earlier diablos, you pretty much remove the screws that hold on the radiator grilles. Then there are 2 nuts on either inside portion (where the accordian looking part meets the rear). Remove those and then there are one or two bolts toward the outer edge of the bumpers, kind of around to the sides of the car. Tight fit reaching your hand back there and turning a ratchet so it takes a while with little turns. Then just carefully wiggle amd slide it off.

And i think you also need to pull out the bulb that goes to the little lights on either side before you pull it off.

I'm interested to see what this looks like!!!!

I'm still undecided if I will do it on my Roadster.

We should turn this into a picture thread of Diablo's with deleted bumpers.......

do it

No bumper done correctly looks great!

Sometimes in pictures it looks wierd but on Allan's car is just looks right. It doesn't look wierd or chopped off at any angle viewing it.

Even though my car isnt all back together yet, i have pretty much gotten used to seeing it bumperless and i dont think it looks odd at all. Would be nice if someone could just 3D print a few sets of those side triangular pieces.

There was a thread somewhere about this recently, or something similar.

Bumper delete for me, just looks all wrong, the dimensions look unfinished without the bumper, it's as if Lamborghini got fed up and couldn't be bothered to finish the car lol

This....especially on a wingless car. Although i do agree that it doesnt look terrible on Allans. Not sure why though. Maybe because its not a 6.0

I think it looks good if you angle the exhaust uo to match the angle of the rear...on the ones where it still juts straight out just hanging in mid air it looks a bit odd... just my $0.02.. Diablos are pure sex

I took my bumper of two years ago and it does not come back on.

Yes I know, the wheels is ugly, if you have some Wheels for free, please let me know :lol2:

1200.jpg

I think it looks good if you angle the exhaust uo to match the angle of the rear...on the ones where it still juts straight out just hanging in mid air it looks a bit odd... just my $0.02.. Diablos are pure sex

i agree 100%

Exhaust must be angled to look right...

I saw that green Diablo in a Tokyo show at the beginning of the year. It was all pimped out with green LED's, green CF, custom seats and a chrome underbody etc...

Note the disco ball shifter. :lol2:

IMG_00000692.jpg

IMG_00000693.jpg

I saw that green Diablo in a Tokyo show at the beginning of the year. It was all pimped out with green LED's, green CF, custom seats and a chrome underbody etc...

Note the disco ball shifter. :lol2:

I like the rear fender extensions and how they blended them into the rear as well..