My 2014 Roadster Thread

ToofDoc

Toof: Can you tell me how to contact Glen to order a set of seat covers for the Aventador please. Thanks

Here is a link to his Profile. Has his contact info or you can PM him. He is a sponsor here.

http://www.lambopower.com/forum/index.php?showuser=37278

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When I picked up my 570 there was a grigio lynx Aventador Roadster there with arancio calipers and two tone interior, I was able to look at it up close in the metal. It was breathtaking, a work of art.

Very cool ride, you are going to have a lot of fun with your new purchase, congrats and good for you!

I can smell that new leather from here! Congrats, amazing color combo. Enjoy in the best of health, that was some wait!

Congratulations! She looks stunning! Please post hi def photos once you have the calipers and the exhaust case installed. Thank you for sharing your journey! Enjoy the car!

Toof: while your breaking in the car and all the parts that go with it like the transmission you might want to drive in something less than Corsa to ease the break in process. Best of Luck with your Aventador!

Definitely will take your suggestions into consideration. Thank you for the heads up.

Very cool ride, you are going to have a lot of fun with your new purchase, congrats and good for you!

Thanks P!

make sure the matte finish is fully wrapped or you will be sorry its the best money spent

This was a debate whether I was going to wrap it or not, but living in a city with roads decorated with pot holes and little rocks everywhere, I have decided to wrap the whole car with XPEL Stealth Ultimate Film as soon as the car is delivered. My wrap guy got the materials ordered and ready to go.

Congratulations! She looks stunning! Please post hi def photos once you have the calipers and the exhaust case installed. Thank you for sharing your journey! Enjoy the car!

We'll do! Lots of pics to come! :icon_thumleft:

Thanks gentlemen! Can't believe after 13 months wait, she has arrived!

I drove her for about 20 miles around St. Louis yesterday, man, those sounds with the top down was AMAZING!!! Drove in Sports mode, still a little weak for me, I'll probably end up driving in Corsa all the time. Again, felt very much so "at home" in comparison the driving a LP560. So glad that I purchased a LP G first to break me into Lambos. The car didn't feel big and clunky turning or driving it. Those sounds....it's like a thunder storm following you EVERYTIME you down shift!!

Today, white calipers gets installed, the clear side markers gets installed, black exhaust tip cover gets installed, and the exhaust tune software gets updated. She'll get a good wash, then we're waiting for a truck company to pick her up tomorrow or Friday to deliver her to me back in Pittsburgh!

Exciting times!!

. Congrats!!!! Enjoy in good health and look forward on seeing some pics!