My new Lp720 50th Roadster-Grigio Titans

KBF

Great. Thank you. It is very tempting. I will contact him. It is a long way from Texas but probably worth it. I'll check out some more pics of yours and docta cars. It may convince me that I have to do it-or for sure if I see your car in Miami in person- I will for sure have to do it- motivation. Thanks for the info!! Appreciated.

I think your car would look great matching the calipers!! You should call Eddie. Maybe they can cut the lines for you and you can have a local detailer install them. If you're ever coming to Miami please give me notice so we can get together. Congrats again!!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think your car would look great matching the calipers!! You should call Eddie. Maybe they can cut the lines for you and you can have a local detailer install them. If you're ever coming to Miami please give me notice so we can get together. Congrats again!!

Awesome. Thanks. That's good idea! I'll call Eddie. And see what I can work out. I'll give you heads up- be going to Miami next month!! Thanks again!!

Awesome. Thanks. That's good idea! I'll call Eddie. And see what I can work out. I'll give you heads up- be going to Miami next month!! Thanks again!!

👍👍 sounds great!

This is very bitter sweet for me. On one hand the 50th is ****ing amazing and to be the hottest car bar none any price. The sad part is that I know within a year I wanted to step up to an Aventador from my LP640 but it looks so god dMn plain now :(

This color combo really brings out the stealth look. I really like it.

One of the best looking 50th that I ever seen, so far.

Enjoy it!

Detailing Dynamics, Mineola, NY. +1 (516) 747-4114

I love it. Originally, immediately after the unveiling and long before I received my 50th, I told Eddie (Detailing Dynamics) that I wanted the edge detail done like my Veneno. He modified it a little and made it better for this design. He also did DoctaM3's gorgeous Verde Ithaca 50th Roadster. Detailing Dynamics wraps my entire cars in clear paint protection immediately following the PDI. They are the best in the business. I ship my cars from FL to NY and back just for them to do the work. I highly recommend that all 50th owners add the edge detail (color matched to the car or calipers). IMO some of the lines get lost without it. I also had them change all the satin black areas on my 50th to shiny black. 👍👍

Let me second that. The guys at Detailing Dynamics in NY are second to none. The car is wrapped on every visible exposed area with XPEL and to be honest, you can hardly tell. You have to look really hard to find that its wrapped. They are top notch and aim to please. IMHO, its definitely one of the top places (and for me from now on, the only place to get the protection I need on my cars). Eddie is the MAN! 👍

Let me second that. The guys at Detailing Dynamics in NY are second to none. The car is wrapped on every visible exposed area with XPEL and to be honest, you can hardly tell. You have to look really hard to find that its wrapped. They are top notch and aim to please. IMHO, its definitely one of the top places (and for me from now on, the only place to get the protection I need on my cars). Eddie is the MAN! 👍

I called Eddie yesterday for the striping! Wow! Unbelievable! They are second to none. He is mailing out the vinyl striping to me as soon as he gets it measured and cut. I can have it installed here locally. I will likely put it on myself. First rate service! I recommend everyone to Eddie for any detail work done!! The Best!!!!

I called Eddie yesterday for the striping! Wow! Unbelievable! They are second to none. He is mailing out the vinyl striping to me as soon as he gets it measured and cut. I can have it installed here locally. I will likely put it on myself. First rate service! I recommend everyone to Eddie for any detail work done!! The Best!!!!

The question is what color striping did you get? Orange to match the interior or red to match the calipers?

I'm glad to hear that! Eddie is the man. He and I have become good friends and I am sure you will too.

I hope you're doing red - that would look sick!!

I'm glad to hear that! Eddie is the man. He and I have become good friends and I am sure you will too.

I hope you're doing red - that would look sick!!

I am doing the red to match the calipers as you suggested!!!cant go wrong with your suggestion. THANKS for your help!!cant wait!!

Congratulations! The car looks like a spaceship. Drive safe. Enjoy it.

I am doing the red to match the calipers as you suggested!!!cant go wrong with your suggestion. THANKS for your help!!cant wait!!

Be sure to post some pics when it's done! Looking forward to seeing it around Houston!

I agree... be sure to post those pix up when its complete.

Was this you KBF at the Nissan dealership ordering a GTR or is there another Grigio T1tins LP720 in TX?

Was this you KBF at the Nissan dealership ordering a GTR or is there another Grigio T1tins LP720 in TX?

Haha. Yes. That's me. I got caught!