Blu Cepheus?

If I could afford an Aventador roadster it would definately be ordered in this color.

On a side note, those waves looks fantastic. Makes me miss living in SoCal. Anyone want to buy a longboard? Lol

I think the AR would look good in primer but I just think it looks to feminine in that color.(flame suit on). Maybe its my monitor but it looks like Robins egg blue.? Iam surprised so many are in love with the color.

I think the AR would look good in primer but I just think it looks to feminine in that color.(flame suit on). Maybe its my monitor but it looks like Robins egg blue.? Iam surprised so many are in love with the color.
I've had people say my car is "feminine" (balloon white over rosso centaurus) but I've had many more guys say they love the color combo.

I think of the Blu Cepheus as "Tiffany" blue, and from a "car girl's" perspective that'd be the BEST Tiffany "box" one could receive :D

I don't think of it as a feminine color.

Just an incredibly HOT and unique color.

If I were ordering a Lambo THAT would be the color. I love balloon white but blu cepheus is rare and really "pops", and is elegant IMO

I've seen this blue in person on a coupe, it's a really awesome color.

Coupe example:

tumblr_mrrt0lQxS51r4fyzho1_r1_500.jpg

Not sure if any color on a lambo is feminine. Lambos imo need outrageous colors..case in point. Again totally my opinion, and certainly everyone is entitled to theirs.

I went from Nero Aldeberan to Blu Cepheus to Grigio Titans on my Aventador Roadster custom order!

Love Blu Cepheus won my heart, but GT won my soul!

Ive always wondered what type of engineering or thought goes behind Lamborghini creating or choosing paint colors. Would be an interesting read.

It is definitely one of my favorites. I would not have done the red calipers but the color is unreal. I believe that is one of 2 roadsters in the US right now with this being the other one:

IMG_6284.jpg

IMG_6294.jpg

I went from Nero Aldeberan to Blu Cepheus to Grigio Titans on my Aventador Roadster custom order!

Love Blu Cepheus won my heart, but GT won my soul!

Is this real?

Ive always wondered what type of engineering or thought goes behind Lamborghini creating or choosing paint colors. Would be an interesting read.

Massive hallucinogen drugs.