Black Aventador in fatal accident in Miami Beach

pockmark

Glad to hear that no one in the other vehicle was seriously injured, but hate to hear about the passenger in the Lamborghini that passed away. The driver of the Lambo is going to have a long road ahead of him due to the passenger passing away.

I just heard about this, causeway was shut down.

I wonder if it was a rental.

I see exotics all the time leaving the beach at 2-3am doing 100+ and im sue they weren't drinking diet coke all night.

RIP

According to this report-the passenger died, and driver is alive at hospital. If he survives the crash, he will be in a world of law suits-particularly if alcohol is involved.

http://www.wsvn.com/story/25327717/fatal-a...arthur-causeway

if he was drunk, its all over. between jail and the guilt he probably wont bounce back.

how don't you see a stopped suburban and a red light, even at 120mph.

if he was drunk, its all over. between jail and the guilt he probably wont bounce back.

how don't you see a stopped suburban and a red light, even at 120mph.

:iamwithstupid:

Incredible to survive something like that too. That is basically hitting a wall at that speed with the weight of that SUV.

EDIT: This is my 14,000th post. Pretty morbid way to hit that highlight.

Ugh.. such a tragedy. There is a time and place for everything. As was said before, the Avy driver is going to have a tough time knowing someone passed away while he was at the wheel, esp. if he was speeding (and it looks like it from the damage on the SUV and the Aventador).

RIP.

Time and place for everything--streets are rarely the place to show off speed, even at 2 AM

:iamwithstupid:

Incredible to survive something like that too. That is basically hitting a wall at that speed with the weight of that SUV.

EDIT: This is my 14,000th post. Pretty morbid way to hit that highlight.

More than likely highly intoxicated. I don't have the stat in front of me, but a lot of alcohol related accidents, the one drinking survives because they don't tense up for the impending accident.

Rule of thumb for me= If I'm driving a lamborghini which is easy to spot and dangerous drive, I don't drink.

Cops love to pull them over let alone their missiles with wheels on them.

Rule of thumb for me= If I'm driving a lamborghini which is easy to spot and dangerous drive, I don't drink.

Cops love to pull them over let alone their missiles with wheels on them.

When I lived in MI, it was almost 100% certain that I would be pulled over after 12:00am in the Lambo, even doing nothing wrong. First question was always "how much have you had to drink?"

I am saddened by this news. It is a terrible tragedy... My thoughts are prayers are with the passenger's family and friends and those injured in the accident.

When I lived in MI, it was almost 100% certain that I would be pulled over after 12:00am in the Lambo, even doing nothing wrong. First question was always "how much have you had to drink?"

same here but its probably even worse. if you are in a exotic after midnight you better be straight as an arrow and doing the speed limit. the good part is after a while the cops get to know your car/plate and give you some wiggle room.

I always wave high and show a lot of respect. some can careless, but for the most part they appreciate that.