ONE LESS 6.0 in the world..

That's horrible.

It looks like the front lost traction rather easily ... is it possible the car was converted to rear wheel drive?

Just plain shit driving

:iamwithstupid:

Anyone who puts the gregarious decal on the front can't drive, they want the attention. Definitely not the cars fault.

Looks like the guy was attempting to do the "warm the tires" maneuver but timed the throttle wrong.

I wonder what's the story behind this car though --- the place is in Tokyo (actually fairly close to Tokyo Disneyland) but the 4 characters on the hood of the car is Chinese. I believe it reads "Lamborghini" but only Mainland China "spells" it like that; not Hong Kong, not Taiwan and obviously not Japan.

crap driving.. possibly rear drive, but that still wasn't the problem. Almost looked like the throttle got stuck open, or the idiot just left the throttle to the floor wayyyyyy too long.

I am not 100% it is just RWD. AT least my own 60SE, both of them..if I MASH the pedal at low start of speed, I can easily fish it out control like this one did..I guess I just understand how to bring the BULL back into compliance! LOL

I am not 100% it is just RWD. AT least my own 60SE, both of them..if I MASH the pedal at low start of speed, I can easily fish it out control like this one did..I guess I just understand how to bring the BULL back into compliance! LOL

What do you end up doing with it to rein it back in from your experience?

What do you end up doing with it to rein it back in from your experience?

Always turn into a skid and gently release on the gas to bring the weight back to the front, as it starts to correct gently apply power again to bring the car into balance.