Lamborghini Prototype Road Rage

a007apl

45 MINUTES?! wow. I just can't get on board with the case of just because something is legal, it's right. There's a place for demonstrating good judgement with or without the law.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think if the drivers of the Lamborghini and Audi wanted to, they could submit to YouTube to have the video removed as Jason might have violated YouTubes terms.

Things like predatory behavior, stalking, threats, harassment, intimidation, invading privacy, revealing other people’s personal information, and inciting others to commit violent acts or to violate the Terms of Use are taken very seriously. Anyone caught doing these things may be permanently banned from YouTube.

If a video you've recorded features people who are readily identifiable and who haven't consented to being filmed, there's a chance they'll file a privacy complaint seeking its removal. We'll notify you if that happens and give you a chance to edit and re-upload your video before we act on the complaint. If we do remove your video for privacy reasons, don't upload another version featuring the same people. Chances are those people will file another privacy complaint or report you for harassment. Don't post other people's personal information, including phone numbers, addresses, credit card numbers, and government IDs. We're serious about keeping our users safe and suspend accounts that violate people's privacy.

I think if the drivers of the Lamborghini and Audi wanted to, they could submit to YouTube to have the video removed as Jason might have violated YouTubes terms.

Things like predatory behavior, stalking, threats, harassment, intimidation, invading privacy, revealing other people’s personal information, and inciting others to commit violent acts or to violate the Terms of Use are taken very seriously. Anyone caught doing these things may be permanently banned from YouTube.

If a video you've recorded features people who are readily identifiable and who haven't consented to being filmed, there's a chance they'll file a privacy complaint seeking its removal. We'll notify you if that happens and give you a chance to edit and re-upload your video before we act on the complaint. If we do remove your video for privacy reasons, don't upload another version featuring the same people. Chances are those people will file another privacy complaint or report you for harassment. Don't post other people's personal information, including phone numbers, addresses, credit card numbers, and government IDs. We're serious about keeping our users safe and suspend accounts that violate people's privacy.

Watch the video again, the driver gave me permission to film him. Nice try though.

all things considered, that hurucan driver kept his cool. im surprised he didnt brake his camera or at the very least bitch slap him.

i hope cops get involved and arrest the kid taking the video.

what a weasel for calling the cops.

Try that down here and he would have gotten shot.

:iamwithstupid:

After watching the end of that video, wouldnt surprise me if that guy was packing a weapon either...

Not to stereotype, but doesnt look like an "owner" though as has been mentioned in this thread.

Wonder what his story is.

I have known Jason for a long time, he is a nice guy and talented photographer. Videos are something that he has been doing more of, and his YouTube channel has taken off. This was posted on FChat by someone that lives in FL “The local story I keep hearing from friends is that an Audi executive has a Huracan and is driving it daily between his home in Fort Myers and his work in Clearwater, FL.” and I think Jason got wind of it. Why follow the car for 45 minutes filming then stop and keep the camera going? To get some good footage and reactions, which is exactly what he got.

one day he will get more than what he got

One day he will follow the wrong person!

I can't believe he had the balls to stop and open the window, literally risking his life, obviously for the sake of controversy and for his video to hopefully go viral, which he partly achieved, I am shock how cheaply some are willing to sell themselves.

I wonder how he would react if somebody followed his ass for 45 minutes, I bet he would be on the phone with 911 in a heartbeat!

Pretty tame compared to the shit the paparazzi do and get away with. Appalling but legal and there will always be predatory opportunists when the law allows.

It's a pre-production or factory car. Those get followed all the time and often in a much more reckless nature. Nothing wrong with taking shots or videos. Remember, "there is no such thing as bad publicity." That being said - 45 minutes might be too long to follow anyone... And, stopping on the side of the road to chat with the guy when he's obviously pissed and has an Audi following him - not a good idea. The world's a dangerous place man, and otherwise rational people can do some pretty stupid things when it comes to road rage stuff.

if that guy reached in my car like that he would be bigger issues than someone following him. that guy totally overreacted.

He would never had the chance to reach into my car, you know why? Because I would never follow anyone for 45 minutes behaving like a lunatic, pull over next to them when they clearly pulled over in order to allow me to move along, open the window for a "chat" literally asking for trouble.

The guy overreacted instigated by the guy with the camera, people tend to do that and that's how road rage, altercations and fights happen, it takes two idiots with the biggest one commencing the proceedings, if you have an ounce of brain you would move along, you wouldn't annoy anyone to the point where they feel threaten and prepared to act violently even if you think you are within your constitutional rights, it's simple, do not be a douche, nobody likes one!

Meow Meow Meow!!! That's is funny I just chased someone for 45min.. And almost got the green light ... I'm so shook I about to piss myself let me call the cops...

loved the idea of " Ive been chasing him for 45 minutes and hes done some pretty crazy things to try to shake me...like exit off ramps and slow to 35 mph on the freeway..but im just waiting him to pull in to get some gas because of course he'll be hospitable to me to take video and picture of the car when he gets stopped." :lol2:

loved the idea of " Ive been chasing him for 45 minutes and hes done some pretty crazy things to try to shake me...like exit off ramps and slow to 35 mph on the freeway..but im just waiting him to pull in to get some gas because of course he'll be hospitable to me to take video and picture of the car when he gets stopped." :lol2:

Got you!!! If someone followed me for a period of time... I going to pull you over and find out who you are period !!!!

That being said - 45 minutes might be too long to follow anyone...

Might be too long?

That's 40 minutes longer than it took to conceive all 3 of my kids combined.

i dont know...but i thought that roads in America are really long and chances of you following the same car can be up to hours if not longer because of the size of the country?

Like in Singapore..there is no way you can follow the same car for more than 10mins...because the country is too small...but i thought 45mins would be considered pretty normal over there?

i dont know...but i thought that roads in America are really long and chances of you following the same car can be up to hours if not longer because of the size of the country?

The first thing said in the video was " I was driving down the highway and saw this Lamborghini Huracan prototype going the other way and had to pull some maneuvers to turn around on the highway to catch up to it"

Watch the video again, the driver gave me permission to film him. Nice try though.

Jason, I have met you several times, and have also always been a fan of your work.

However inmo, you have crossed the line of simple common sense... When I drive my car, and someone pulls up next to me, films me, honks, waves etc, I have no issues with it. However follow me for an hour and we would have problems. I have had people several times attempt to follow me home, even following me through the gates of my property. The driver of the car does not know you, all he knows is that you were following him at great lengths, even when he attempted to evade you. The world is full of crazies, and who knows what was running through his head as to what your thoughts and intentions were. I would have handled things differently, as I would of called the police myself, and then used your own footage against you as at that point it would of been unedited and shown you yourself breaking the law and driving recklessly. I think the possibility of filing harrasment charges would exist as well. Im not an attorney, but I would consult one.

I myself used to be open to photoshoots, video collaborations, car shows whatever.. But as the years have gone by Ive noticed a trend amongst many so called Carparrazi. Entitlement. They act as though you OWE it to them to give them your time, answer their questions, allow them to document your every move. As an example I had a well know photog and Youtuber film my GTT with me. I allowed them to do so, and they profited from it. On the flipside, when I asked for some help, they declined, saying they would not be able to do so. This same person recently contacted me saying they were working on a wonderful new project, I would love it, and can they have my vin #... Ya no.. These photogs take pictures of our belongings, which we work hard to attain for their own personal gain. They feel this is their entitlement. The funny flipside of it is, have you ever seen what happens when you repost one of their pictures on FB without giving them proper credit? They blow their minds.

I now do whatever I can to keep my cars to myself, will never attend a car show etc. I do everything I can to stay out of any public situations. I know many like me who now do the same. Inmo, this video will hurt you Jason, as your audience may deem it funny, but the people with whom you are attempting to set yourself up with as a serious Automotive Photographer and videographer will not. Sure, some of your car owning friends who know you may disagree, but rest assured should it happen to them, by someone they dont know, the tables would be turned.. The reality is the few dollars you earn in the short term, will be peanuts compared to the loss of your reputation.

As exotic owners, I think if you dont agree with this video, you should flag it on Youtube and it will be pulled. Otherwise soon you will have every kid with a camera doing all they can to incite similar situations in an attempt at becoming YOUTUBE sensations..

Like in Singapore..there is no way you can follow the same car for more than 10mins...because the country is too small...but i thought 45mins would be considered pretty normal over there?

Yes, there is the possibility of being NEAR the same car for upwards of 45 minutes, maybe even longer depending on where you are. But In heavier traffic such as the video shows, and with someone obviously not wanting to be followed, it takes definite intent to stay with someone.

That intent absolutely constitutes harassment, and by "thinking" that the driver gave the ok to video him at the end of the video is fcuking retarded logic and if that's the kind of logic that is used to get his videos, then you're a massive douche.

Going in the same direction as someone at the same time is one thing.

But when you are slowing down, speeding up, changing lanes rapidly because someone is eyeball fcuking you for 45 minutes is another thing.

I drive a lot for work and do the "speed trap follow" all the time. You know where you follow someone going as Fast as you so they will get hit by a radar trap first. There's a level of respect where every now and then when the guy you are following slows down a bit, you have to take one for the team and be the leader for a bit.

It is annoying as hell when you slow down to allow the other guyot lead and he slows down so you have to stay in front (which I also do all the time).

Having someone follow you slow, fast, lane to lane like this guy is doing makes you want to get out and scream into his window "stop following me and causing all these wrecks....and get your fcuking window tint fixed!"

Jason, I have met you several times, and have also always been a fan of your work.

However inmo, you have crossed the line of simple common sense... When I drive my car, and someone pulls up next to me, films me, honks, waves etc, I have no issues with it. However follow me for an hour and we would have problems. I have had people several times attempt to follow me home, even following me through the gates of my property. The driver of the car does not know you, all he knows is that you were following him at great lengths, even when he attempted to evade you. The world is full of crazies, and who knows what was running through his head as to what your thoughts and intentions were. I would have handled things differently, as I would of called the police myself, and then used your own footage against you as at that point it would of been unedited and shown you yourself breaking the law and driving recklessly. I think the possibility of filing harrasment charges would exist as well. Im not an attorney, but I would consult one.

I myself used to be open to photoshoots, video collaborations, car shows whatever.. But as the years have gone by Ive noticed a trend amongst many so called Carparrazi. Entitlement. They act as though you OWE it to them to give them your time, answer their questions, allow them to document your every move. As an example I had a well know photog and Youtuber film my GTT with me. I allowed them to do so, and they profited from it. On the flipside, when I asked for some help, they declined, saying they would not be able to do so. This same person recently contacted me saying they were working on a wonderful new project, I would love it, and can they have my vin #... Ya no.. These photogs take pictures of our belongings, which we work hard to attain for their own personal gain. They feel this is their entitlement. The funny flipside of it is, have you ever seen what happens when you repost one of their pictures on FB without giving them proper credit? They blow their minds.

I now do whatever I can to keep my cars to myself, will never attend a car show etc. I do everything I can to stay out of any public situations. I know many like me who now do the same. Inmo, this video will hurt you Jason, as your audience may deem it funny, but the people with whom you are attempting to set yourself up with as a serious Automotive Photographer and videographer will not. Sure, some of your car owning friends who know you may disagree, but rest assured should it happen to them, by someone they dont know, the tables would be turned.. The reality is the few dollars you earn in the short term, will be peanuts compared to the loss of your reputation.

As exotic owners, I think if you dont agree with this video, you should flag it on Youtube and it will be pulled. Otherwise soon you will have every kid with a camera doing all they can to incite similar situations in an attempt at becoming YOUTUBE sensations..

Can I get an amen?

I don't see this as social media hate at all. It's basic criticism of poor judgement. I don't know you Jason, but I know bad judgement when I see it. I actually make a pretty good living judging judgement. You sound a bit on the young side, so you might have some room to maneuver, but seriously, that's some below average headwork. We can't all make the best decisions 100% of the time, but you recorded this and offered it up for scrutiny. There are too many intelligent points in this thread to not pay attention. I don't mean this in a crude or flippant way, but you may want to rethink your life plan if this is how it's going so far.