TTG Speedo Vid

Trust

This is just a quick 2nd and 3rd gear hit, it hazes 2nd pretty good and you can kinda tell by the sound, 3rd gets down. This is on asphalt and I was coming up to my turn off so no 4th gear. Just a quick mid day energy boost lol.

3rd gear just went to speedo indicated 145mph... :wacko: :wacko:

Accelerates so fast thats crazy, and it has so much more top end left!

Haha, yea, kinda crazy it still has 4th gear!

Haha, yea, kinda crazy it still has 4th gear!

What's the power levels???

2nd Gear: 1100 whp

3rd Gear: 1400 whp

4th Gear: Waaaay too much whp

What's the power levels???

2nd Gear: 1100 whp

3rd Gear: 1400 whp

4th Gear: Waaaay too much whp

2nd Gear: 1700

3rd Gear: All of it

4th Gear: All of it

Lol.

Holy $hit ...

I don't what to say to that ... Seriously, how do you drop 1700 hp on the pavement in 2nd gear ...

I guess that explains the tire hazing ...

Holy $hit ...

I don't what to say to that ... Seriously, how do you drop 1700 hp on the pavement in 2nd gear ...

I guess that explains the tire hazing ...

You buy a UGR 2r and mash the gas. :)

If I would not know I would say that numbers are in kmh and vehicle in question was super bike.

But that is just unreal, it seems to be getting those speeds with ease, engine/tyres does not sound strained nor does it vibrate or anything just amazing!!!

Thats the perfect gearing for 60-130 as well! Pull us a good time when you get a chance or maybe someone can do a rough calculation on the video

Thats the perfect gearing for 60-130 as well! Pull us a good time when you get a chance or maybe someone can do a rough calculation on the video

Not a bad idea actually. That pull started over 60, but I'll do one this week if I have time, if not when I get back from San Diego.

Sweet video! That gated manual shifting sounds awesome with the turbos!!!!

So now that you have had the car for a bit how does it compare to your high horsepower GTR in respects to power and putting the power down to the ground?

Glad to see you out there enjoying! Sick car man!

Sweet video! That gated manual shifting sounds awesome with the turbos!!!!

So now that you have had the car for a bit how does it compare to your high horsepower GTR in respects to power and putting the power down to the ground?

Glad to see you out there enjoying! Sick car man!

I love the 6 speed, so much freakin' fun.

They are honestly 2 completely different animals. The GTR's power delivery is so smooth, and it's a big heavy car so it's not a very dramatic fast car, both feel strong on the hit. There is a lot more going on with the Lambo, going from Syvecs controlled TCS that was amazingly dialed in you could just hit it in the GTR and it would modulate power perfectly, those cars have a huge RWD bias so you have to do that. The Lambo is so different, zero traction control and a more balanced AWD make it quite a bit more fun to drive, it'll spin them, but it's manageable, shifting it and it pulls so damn hard in every gear it's insane. Weight on the GTR on the top end showed pretty good in the high gears, Lambo just goes into tunnel vision, pretty surreal.

that is just mental

props to all the 6 speed TTG drivers, as if piloting a 1750whp car wasn't hard enough then you add in rowing the gears. I don't know how you do it.

Glad the car is running strong brother!!

Quick question, how did you mount to go pro? I have been wanting to do this for a while!

Like a 40 to 240 or something... lol

I'll get a picture tonight, I have one of those 2 suction mount rigs for it, but I"ll post it up so you can see it bro!

Glad the car is running strong brother!!

Quick question, how did you mount to go pro? I have been wanting to do this for a while!

Like a 40 to 240 or something... lol

we have done some tach footage, we stick the suction cup to the windshield and use a few arms to put the camera between the wheel and gauge cluster. Only sort-of gets in the way haha.