Houston Half Mile

duhawks

Sam on a serious note what do you think alpha 20 and lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu will trap at a half mile?

I would imagine alpha 20 around 210 to 215.

I'm actually excited to see lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the lambda lambda lambda and the omega mu mu mu run. It's good for the sport to have someone to race.

well they went 207 in Ti and Sw went 202 ? so maybe 5 mph quicker than him ?

i would say 222-228

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well they went 207 in Ti and Sw went 202 ? so maybe 5 mph quicker than him ?

i would say 222-228

Don't know if that works. Cody went 191 by that math lol

that is true...for now :)

worlds fastest GTR in 1/4 187.x

worlds fastest lambo in 1/4 181

worlds quickest GTR in 1/4 7.81

worlds quickest lambo 8.3s

you guys don't have all the glory ;-)

You know 1/4 is rough on any car. thats why you dont see a lambo trying ;-)

I had a GTR once….best day was when I sold it.

Wow, just got on this tread to congratulate Cody, then read all this GTR crap.. I have owned a GTR, I drove it 600 miles and dumped it. I have owned and driven 2 of the "big power" T1 cars and they did nothing for me. You talk about 1/4 mile times, I went 7.91@189 in my old ass manually shifted Supra 5 years ago, big deal. If Kevin wanted to make a Lambo go 7's in the 1/4, he could but 99% of his customers could give a s..t . The GTR that went 207 at T1 was a one hit wonder. It broke. At one point most high hp cars will, but seems like the "big" GTR's are not reliable.. I have owned 6 UGR cars and currently have 2. All BS aside, the UGR cars are solid and when your driving them to Starbucks, the transmissions don't sound like a tractor with straight cut gears. Let's face it, GTR's can be fast/ quick but it's less stress making big power with a V10 than a V6.

I will always bet on Green...

SW

Wow, just got on this tread to congratulate Cody, then read all this GTR crap.. I have owned a GTR, I drove it 600 miles and dumped it. I have owned and driven 2 of the "big power" T1 cars and they did nothing for me. You talk about 1/4 mile times, I went 7.91@189 in my old ass manually shifted Supra 5 years ago, big deal. If Kevin wanted to make a Lambo go 7's in the 1/4, he could but 99% of his customers could give a s..t . The GTR that went 207 at T1 was a one hit wonder. It broke. At one point most high hp cars will, but seems like the "big" GTR's are not reliable.. I have owned 6 UGR cars and currently have 2. All BS aside, the UGR cars are solid and when your driving them to Starbucks, the transmissions don't sound like a tractor with straight cut gears. Let's face it, GTR's can be fast/ quick but it's less stress making big power with a V10 than a V6.

SW

Annnnnndddd....SCENE!!!

Looking at the outcomes from the last few events ... One thing is clear ...

Be prepared to be surprised ...

Going into the TX2K14 Roll Race Event ... I don't recall ANYONE calling for a Nick/Kisco one two ...

Likewise, before TI I don't remember ANYONE saying that UGR R8 is gonna be King Of The Street!!!

Even though Cody was the reigning champ at the HHM, going in I thought Stacy would take 1st ...

Damn ... Faked out again ... I'm 0 and 3 for the last three events ...

With ALL this trash talk surrounding DuHawks and A:M:S, that likely means ...

Kisco takes the top spot at Chicago ... Congratulations!!! ... You heard here first ...

SW

If I had a choice 1800HP GTR or 1800HP Lambo. It would obviously be a Lambo money not being an Issue. I am good friends with the A_M:S crew and See nothing wrong with rooting for them. Just like Dustin and Fadi are Kevins #1 fans.

No different than rooting for your favorite NBA , NFL team.

The 207 was a 1 hit wonder like the orange car that day and the green car ..1 pass each. Then they BOTH broke.

If you think A:M:S did not solve the issue , then you really dont know them. They are the real deal. They have ALWAYS come back faster.

Most likely the GTR will always be in second place based on platform , wont stop me from rooting for them. I know odds are stack against the V6 nissan.

I Enjoy talking shit in good fun with Fadi , Dustin and They know its all in good fun to wake up some of the forums.

If I had a choice 1800HP GTR or 1800HP Lambo. It would obviously be a Lambo money not being an Issue. I am good friends with the A_M:S and See nothing wrong with rooting for them. Just like Dustin and Fadi are Kevins #1 fans.

No different than rooting for your favorite NBA , NFL team.

The 207 was a 1 hit wonder like the orange car that day and the green car 1 pass each. Then they BOTH broke.

If you think A:M:S did not solve the issue , then you really dont know them. They are the real deal. They have ALWAYS come back faster.

Most likely the GTR will always be in second place based on platform , wont stop me from rooting for them. I know odds are stack against the V6 nissan.

I Enjoy talking shit in good fun with Fadi , Dustin and They know its all in good fun to wake up some of the forums.

I understand the passive/aggressive "it's a V6 Nissan" bit, I really do, but come on man, the guys playing at the top level in almost any platform, can pick almost any platform to work with. Nobody is holding a gun to anybody's head and saying they have to run a specific platform, so enough with the "disadvantages". The reason a lot of the big GTR shops enjoy this is because they KNOW they are the underdog, it's part of the fun, don't point at those obvious decisions and turn it into an excuse. I was happy as hell I was competitive in the GTR at 2K13 because of that, but at the end of the day, I was't the fastest. Play the game for what it is.

This really is a funny world, so much UGR hate, it's the world against UGR and somehow they are made out to be the bad guy. 10 against 1 isn't good odds for anyone, so I'm sure they are ecstatic they are still standing on top.

I understand the passive/aggressive "it's a V6 Nissan" bit, I really do, but come on man, the guys playing at the top level in almost any platform, can pick almost any platform to work with. Nobody is holding a gun to anybody's head and saying they have to run a specific platform, so enough with the "disadvantages". The reason a lot of the big GTR shops enjoy this is because they KNOW they are the underdog, it's part of the fun, don't point at those obvious decisions and turn it into an excuse. I was happy as hell I was competitive in the GTR at 2K13 because of that, but at the end of the day, I was't the fastest. Play the game for what it is.

This really is a funny world, so much UGR hate, it's the world against UGR and somehow they are made out to be the bad guy. 10 against 1 isn't good odds for anyone, so I'm sure they are ecstatic they are still standing on top.

I disagree. Not everyone can dish out 350k on 2R with car . The Nissan V6 bit was more towards peeps saying its still a Nissan. UGR is the champ , no one hates them ( I don't). When you are on top someone will always want to beat you. Nothing wrong with that. Do you think there would be any 1R , 2R if there was no competition or no GTRs ? The answer is Prob not. SW won Ti 4-5 years ago with 1250whp. The main winners in all this smack talk is ALL the GTR shops and UGR. Would be nice if Kevin said thanks for all the business I sent him ..LOL

I disagree. Not everyone can dish out 350k on 2R with car . The Nissan V6 bit was more towards peeps saying its still a Nissan. UGR is the champ , no one hates them ( I don't). When you are on top someone will always want to beat you. Nothing wrong with that. Do you think there would be any 1R , 2R if there was no competition or no GTRs ? The answer is Prob not. SW won Ti 4-5 years ago with 1250whp. The main winners in all this smack talk is ALL the GTR shops and UGR. Would be nice if Kevin said thanks for all the business I sent him ..LOL

Wonder how many people we are responsible for upgrading? Lol

Me, you, and Kisco are bad to people's wallets.

SW

Make that 3 current UGR cars, lol. The orange 560 6 speed will be headed your way soon. ;)

Make that 3 current UGR cars, lol. The orange 560 6 speed will be headed your way soon. ;)

We need to get SW a cup holder so he can take his car through the Starbucks drive through. Knowing him though, he can probably shift and drink his coffee at the same time.

shocked_fans_omg.gif

The 207 GTR was a 1 hit wonder like the orange car that day and the green car ..1 pass each. Then they BOTH broke.

There is a difference. The orange car has been together for a long time, won TI and is actually a true street car that is driven on the street. Its actually odb2 compliant. I miss shifted the green car on the 3rd pass but that as well is a street car that is odb2 compliant. Your posts are getting more inaccurate as this thread moves along, maybe time to go hang out at the GTR forum for a while?

There is a difference. The orange car has been together for a long time, won TI and is actually a true street car that is driven on the street. Its actually odb2 compliant. I miss shifted the green car on the 3rd pass but that as well is a street car that is odb2 compliant. Your posts are getting more inaccurate as this thread moves along, maybe time to go hang out at the GTR forum for a while?

Orange car has a hell of a racing resume.... by no means a 1 hit wonder. When that car races, it races on the grandest stages and wins. How many times has it won TI? How many times has a GTR tuner won TI?

I see the point you are trying to make here but breaking is breaking - car error, driver error, Zeus the mythical unicorn casting a spell, etc. Being obd2 compliant is totally irrelevant in overarching the theme of 'run what ya brung' . . . as is everything else.

I see the point you are trying to make here but breaking is breaking - car error, driver error, Zeus the mythical unicorn casting a spell, etc. Being obd2 compliant is totally irrelevant in overarching the theme of 'run what ya brung' . . . as is everything else.

GTR guy, the point is, we are kicking ass with true street cars. that is all.

I have no idea what the regulations are in the US for a car to be street legal. I know as a fact though that drag radials (and dang sure slicks) aren´t street legal in any European Country. The most legal traction you can get out of these Cars would be with R888´s. Kevin, you have built cars sent to Russia, South America etc. I really need to figure out if any of your high powered builds are street legal here in Germany so i can order me a Huracan SL in a couple years and send it to you guys lol. There aren´t any half mile events here, but if feel like the Autobahn could be the TT Lambo´s natural habitat.

I said the guys playing at the top level for a given platform, not by any stretch "everyone" lol. I'd go into the numbers with you, but you'd just throw some off the wall excuse. You remember that scene in Talladega Nights where Ricky Bobby says "With all due respect Mr. Dent, you're an asshole", and Mr. Dent says "you can't say 'with all due respect' then say whatever you want to me". Same concept here, you say one thing in statement, but everything else you say is contradictory. SW won DvH with 1250whp, DvH then was Dallas, Houston, and some of us from Oklahoma, not exactly what TI is now. Don't kid yourself and think you've sent any one any business, if anything, you've just wanted the GTR guys not to be associated with how you act.

I have no idea what the regulations are in the US for a car to be street legal. I know as a fact though that drag radials (and dang sure slicks) aren´t street legal in any European Country. The most legal traction you can get out of these Cars would be with R888´s. Kevin, you have built cars sent to Russia, South America etc. I really need to figure out if any of your high powered builds are street legal here in Germany so i can order me a Huracan SL in a couple years and send it to you guys lol. There aren´t any half mile events here, but if feel like the Autobahn could be the TT Lambo´s natural habitat.

We all run R888's....

Yeah i know. And that would be the perfect tire solution for me. Imagine going through a bent stretch of highway at 180mph+. I wouldnt want shaky feels or swivel at that speed. I like the stiff sidewalls of the R888s. I mean just look at the curve at the last TX2K roll event. The GTRs that had drag radials almost crashed into the concrete in the turns

Yeah i know. And that would be the perfect tire solution for me. Imagine going through a bent stretch of highway at 180mph+. I wouldnt want shaky feels or swivel at that speed. I like the stiff sidewalls of the R888s. I mean just look at the curve at the last TX2K roll event. The GTRs that had drag radials almost crashed into the concrete in the turns

Must suck to have to run DR's in a roll race with an AWD car at a nascar track.

GTR guy, the point is, we are kicking ass with true street cars. that is all.

I have had 6 cars since my last GT-R, 3 of them being lambos, so I am a bit unclear as to how it would make any sense to address me as "GTR guy"?

The kicking ass part, I get.

As for street cars with cages and fire suppression systems that are bucking broncos when rolling away from a stop . . . that is probably a stretch.

I have had 6 cars since my last GT-R, 3 of them being lambos, so I am a bit unclear as to how it would make any sense to address me as "GTR guy"?

As for street cars with cages and fire suppression systems that are bucking broncos when rolling away from a stop . . . that is probably a stretch.

We all know who your buddy is, from the GTR shop in ATL. What you are saying about the cars that have been winning is BS. Codys car that won the 1/2 mile takes off nice and smooth. The R8 that won TI, same thing, drives like a stock car from a dead stop. Both cars that finished 1st and 2nd in the 6 speed challange drive perfect off the line. Dustin's (street car) that will kick the shit out of anything your buddy can build, gutted race car or whatever, same thing, drives perfect. 4 and 6 point cages and a fire system making it not a street car, or a stretch, lol.

ICE UP.

My car drives great around town. Chad and few others have ridden with me. The LP cars are a lot better with the clutches that hold the mega power.

I wasn't use to the up hills when I got it but now I am use to them and can take off like stock. When I say hills, I mean huge steep ass GA hills.