707HP Challenger Hellcat...

FikseSTS

My lexus is-f had a ZF 8speed transmission that was one of the BEST shifting transmissions I've ever seen!!!

Even compared to the GT-R the ZF tranny impressed me.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are going to sell the ever living shit out of those!

Maybe, maybe not. 60k is a lot of $ for the average challenger buyer. If $60k is the high end of your budget you might look for a luxury marque or a decently equipped corvette stingray. This board is not representative of your average buyer and I'll bet very few of the people who have the income to buy a toy at $60k will be actual buyers.

Maybe, maybe not. 60k is a lot of $ for the average challenger buyer. If $60k is the high end of your budget you might look for a luxury marque or a decently equipped corvette stingray. This board is not representative of your average buyer and I'll bet very few of the people who have the income to buy a toy at $60k will be actual buyers.

I guess I wasn't even really looking at it like a toy. To me this isn't a far stretch from the regular hemi chally, Camaro SS, and Mustang. Heck you can get near $50k into a camaro these days, so another $10k didn't seem like a stretch.

Plus, people are stupid and will finance anything.

With 700hp it fcuking better :icon_mrgreen:

I like the 'consuming 1.5 gallons/minute' at full bore. Still getting 20 mpg in non 700 hp driving.

I was told there are 2 keys. One unlocks 500 hp mode and the second 700 hp mode.

Well we have a lot of GTRs that come through SPE, and many are blue collar type people who just manage their finances well. Firemen, electricians etc are able to afford a nice toy for themselves. With that perspective, I see the hellcat as being more than affordable to many buyers looking for something fast and unique.

so true ...

I bought a DD from carmax once.

The sales dude was amazed when I told him I wanted to put 20k down. He said that most people don't even have enough money to pay for the tax and license on the cars they buy. And they get 7 year loans at 24.99%

I almost fell out of the chair when he told me that number!!!

I bought a DD from carmax once.

The sales dude was amazed when I told him I wanted to put 20k down. He said that most people don't even have enough money to pay for the tax and license on the cars they buy. And they get 7 year loans at 24.99%

I almost fell out of the chair when he told me that number!!!

People today are so concerned with their appearance to the world they buy shit they have no business even looking at.

Hell I intentionally bought a cheap, used DD (09 Hyundai Accent) that I paid less for than my dining room table. But it's great for running around to the rentals, nobody fucks with it, and the operating costs are laughable. And ironically, i've discovered it's actually a pretty solid little car, I would totally buy another Hyundai. In retrospect, it would be a lot more fun to collect rent in a murci roadster like MODO... I need to look into that.

People today are so concerned with their appearance to the world they b In retrospect, it would be a lot more fun to collect rent in a murci roadster like MODO... I need to look into that.

LOL. He rolls up and says,"Yeah, it's not my car, my friend works at the dealership and let me borrow it."

LOL. He rolls up and says,"Yeah, it's not my car, my friend works at the dealership and let me borrow it. ... Now about that lunch mon... err rent. "

After the fifth time they might have it figured out. :lol2:

After the fifth time they might have it figured out. :lol2:

99% of the time they are high as giraffe pussy.

Are you seriously collecting your own rent in person?

yeah, sometimes I want to check on the property make sure they are following the rules. Its a fantastic drive and a good reason to take the car out.

Well we have a lot of GTRs that come through SPE, and many are blue collar type people who just manage their finances well. Firemen, electricians etc are able to afford a nice toy for themselves. With that perspective, I see the hellcat as being more than affordable to many buyers looking for something fast and unique.

I would fit into this category. I love the Hellcat! I am not quite there yet, but I am defiantly interested in this car.

I forget the lines exactly, but the talk of apartments reminds me of an episode of "Three's Company" where Jack is dating a rich girl and she comes to the apartment and is like, "You don't live here, do you?" So he puts on this front that he is the owner of the complex and is collecting the rent. Then he tells Larry to go and get his car. Something like the following exchange takes place:

Larry (in British accent): The Rolls-Royce or the Caddy, Sir?

Jack: The Rolls.

Larry: The white one or the blue one, Sir?

Jack: The blue one.

Larry: The two-door or the four-door, Sir?

Jack: Four-door.

Larry: Convertible or hard-top---"

Jack: LARRY!