My Underground Racing 2R

Kisco

As many of you know, Last summer I ended up with a stage 3 and I enjoyed the heck out of it!! It was such an amazing set up. You may recall all the videos I posted of me kicking everyone's ass around here. :icon_mrgreen: I was very happy with my stage 3 and really didn't think about upgrading to a 2R, until I started pondering the idea of going to TX for TX2K Roll Race Nationals. I knew that going down there with a stage 3 wasn't going to make me very competitive, especially with these 1500+ whp GTRs running around, so Kevin the menace and I started to chat about upgrading to a full 2R. After answering all my questions about the set-up I decided to take the plunge and build a 2R!!

At that time I sent my car to David at Fabspeed (who is spectacular to work with, BTW) for a JRZ suspension set-up and from there it went right to UGR for the 2R conversion. Once at UGR the 2R conversion started right away and I decided to dress the car up with a set of ADV wheels to complete the look.

Fast forward to TX2K where Dustin and I, along with a few others meet at Peter Blach's house to get our cars (that is where they got dropped off). This was the first time I have seen my car with the new set-up (wheels, suspension, 2R, etc). We all get our cars and start heading to College Station where the Roll Race event was taking place the next day. I had less than 12 hours to get used to this newly found power. We all get on the HWY to go to our hotels and it was about that time.............my first 2R WOT experience. I was a little nervous, but I figured since I was already used to 1250 whp, this can't be all that much faster. Damn it to all hell was I wrong!!

Video is NWS for vulgar language. Excuse the lack of quality.

It was FAST AS fcuk!! Gut wrenching, eye-socket twisting, scrotum yanking fast! In order to make myself feel better about the inner little girl coming out of me on that pull, I am just going to chalk this one up to my old age, lmao.

I got 4-5 pulls in that night and while it really wasn't enough to get used to this wild beast, I had no choice and hoped to get a few more at the event the following day. I ended up making some more pulls on event day and ended up taking 2nd place at the Roll Race Nationals. (Another UGR car took 1st)

I have never in my whole life, ever thought the day would come where I would experience such sheer acceleration on 4 wheels! My goodness these guys wanting more power than a 2R must have a chemical imbalance in their brains, lol. Needless to say, I am in mad love with my 2R and I thank Kevin at UGR for building me this missile!

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed the little story and got a good laugh at my video. Here are some pics of my car:

MORE VIDS AND MUCH BETTER PICS TO COME VERY SOON!!

LP560_ADV.jpg

LP560_Euro.jpg

Intake.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Besttttt videoooo on the internet. Lol. Makes me cry laugh every time I watch it.

You will notice his foot is still on the throttle while he freaks out lmao

Besttttt videoooo on the internet. Lol. Makes me cry laugh every time I watch it.

You will notice his foot is still on the throttle while he freaks out lmao

neener_zps27befb70.gif

Congrats on this beauty...while looking at the pics i thought maybe an SL style wing would really look nice in addition to those ADV wheels...just saying haha. Didn´t you tell everyone your car was a 1R ahead of TX2K if i remember correctly haha...sandbagging at its finest

^ :lol2:

Did you get the machine gun option? aka LC?

No, I am not much of a drag racing fan, I will leave that to Duhawks. But I did get the new brake boosting option that is now available on the LP cars and brake boosting is orgasmic!! :icon_mrgreen:

Congrats on this beauty...while looking at the pics i thought maybe an SL style wing would really look nice in addition to those ADV wheels...just saying haha. Didn´t you tell everyone your car was a 1R ahead of TX2K if i remember correctly haha...sandbagging at its finest

Not a big fan of the wing solo. I like the 'clean' look and IMO if I am going to do the wing, I feel I'd have to get every other 570 aesthetic piece to make the car look "right".

There was a little sandbagging going on in TX, but I wasn't out of line. I think everyone sandbagged a little. ;)

Not a big fan of the wing solo. I like the 'clean' look and IMO if I am going to do the wing, I feel I'd have to get every other 570 aesthetic piece to make the car look "right".

There was a little sandbagging going on in TX, but I wasn't out of line. I think everyone sandbagged a little. ;)

Considering you just took delivery of this machine right before the event 2nd place isn´t too shabby. I have been following every event UGR attended and read all the forum posts between you, Dustin, Sam etc. I think you guys have created another fanboy lol these threads are just excellent marketing. And one thing is for sure...the day will come when I finally get one on my own!

Brake boosting 30+ psi is awesome. My brakes really cannot even hold the power. The car starts lurking forward lol

Awesome stuff brother Fadi!!

Cannot imagine what the 2R must be like. My stage 3 keeps me plenty happy. Will have to get a ride in a 2R someday to get the full experience.

Congrats on that monster!! Looks amazing

Lmao.. Fadi new name is Mary.

FU

First chick with a 2r lol

FU2

You my friend have one a beautiful car. One of the best I've ever seen.

Thanks a lot man. I am excited to share more pics of it soon.

Awesome stuff brother Fadi!!

Cannot imagine what the 2R must be like. My stage 3 keeps me plenty happy. Will have to get a ride in a 2R someday to get the full experience.

Congrats on that monster!! Looks amazing

Thanks brother. It is madness. The thing is, I can sit here and try to type out and explain the feeling of acceleration, but I could never. You have to experience it. Or…..watch the video. :lol2:

Fadi...The car looks pissed off just sitting there !!

Nice ride man !!

Hope to see it someday !!

Thanks man. Proud to represent the D. :)

Awesome! Love reading these threads.

That first picture, SICK! It looks STUPID fast in the video. I can't believe how hard it moves out, the reaction is priceless LOL

Is this it or will there be 4R, 5R, 10R? ;)

Awesome car bud!!

lol. Mark my words, NO MORE PERFORMANCE mods. I need to buy a billet nut sac before I attempt to go any quicker.

Peer pressure is a bitch! :lol2:

Thanks for posting the video finally, that shit is hilarious. Love the look, no wing and keep it as is.

Thanks brother. I like the 'clean' look as well.

Awesome! Love reading these threads.

That first picture, SICK! It looks STUPID fast in the video. I can't believe how hard it moves out, the reaction is priceless LOL

Thanks man. Keep me posted on Saturday.

Bad ass car! One of my favorites!!

Thanks Sam!

I wonder what it's like actually experiencing that. The video itself got me super excited and I wasn't even the one driving it! Can't wait to read more impressions once you receive it and hopefully get into one of these things one dat!