MP4-12C vs SL570

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice! what are your thoughts so far? I miss the sound of that turbo spool!!

PS your package will be sent out tomorrow

nice! what are your thoughts so far? I miss the sound of that turbo spool!!

PS your package will be sent out tomorrow

Thoughts so far.. awesome car , surprisingly smooth ride, sounds incredible with this exhaust... I dig it !

I have only spent about 15 min in this car so far :( I'll fill you in on more impressions later.

Thanks on the package.. UPS must have missed on their attempt ?

Car looks great. Congrats on the new purchase. Now that the LP5xx vs. MP4 debate is old how about the LP6xx vs. 650 debate. ;)

Car looks great. Congrats on the new purchase. Now that the LP5xx vs. MP4 debate is old how about the LP6xx vs. 650 debate. ;)

no comparison lol ;)

300lbs lighter and 40 more HP

But one is stratospherically better looking...

12c maybe, but not a done up 650! I love the car and will probably end up with a H-Spyder when they come out. im just stating the facts.

heres a good example. the 650 hangs IMO

post-2228-1407439569_thumb.jpg

12c maybe, but not a done up 650! I love the car and will probably end up with a H-Spyder when they come out. im just stating the facts.

50th_and_650s.jpg

They are not remotely close...

post-2228-1407439569_thumb.jpg

Even low lightning conditions can't help the Mac...and to compare it to the best looking car currently produced? Ballsy move! :icon_mrgreen:

They are not remotely close...

Even low lightning conditions can't help the Mac...and to compare it to the best looking car currently produced? Ballsy move! :icon_mrgreen:

:iamwithstupid: :lol2:

Possibly if you give it few more hours and take the photo at midnight without flash :icon_mrgreen:

There isn't one car that's mass produced today which you can put next to the Aventador and can say it looks better.

Ya no...not soo much...Alone it looks ok, with others... nope....

well that is a base car with zero options. even the turning veins are white. not a fair comparison.

this is more like it

post-2228-1407446009_thumb.jpg

Hang with this? Sorry Mac that's not even remotely close.

agree, the 50th vent is insane! but the 650 hangs with a Huracan all day long.

:iamwithstupid: :lol2:

Possibly if you give it few more hours and take the photo at midnight without flash :icon_mrgreen:

There isn't one car that's mass produced today which you can put next to the Aventador and can say it looks better.

Thats for sure. The Aventador annihilates everything in looks, especially the 50th roadster. 650s looks good, but not as good as the Huracan. I do prefer the 650s to anything produduced by Ferrari.

Thats for sure. The Aventador annihilates everything in looks, especially the 50th roadster. 650s looks good, but not as good as the Huracan. I do prefer the 650s to anything produduced by Ferrari.

Exactly how I feel! :turboalex:

agree, the 50th vent is insane! but the 650 hangs with a Huracan all day long.

Have you seen the Huracan numbers? The 650 barely hangs :icon_mrgreen:

You know I am just teasing you :icon_mrgreen: I hope you will enjoy your new car, you deserve it but still I can not forgive you for selling the GT :(

They are saying the 458 TT will be around 680hp... If thats the case... watch out... thats going to be a bad ass car...

As for the Mp4, 650S etc, I want to make clear, its still a nice a car inmo, it drives very well, is very fast, ( hell I was one of the first to argue that it was faster than an Aventador and got blasted by everyone) and makes for a great driver. As used cars, I think they are a great value. But for me, both the Huracan and 458 have it beaten when all things are considered. Additionally, more and more I think Lambo dropped the ball not coming to market with TT's...

They are saying the 458 TT will be around 680hp... If thats the case... watch out... thats going to be a bad ass car...

Yeah, but dont care about how fast it is, im not a big fan of the looks of the 458. Anything that traps over 130mph is plenty fast enough for the street so the rest comes down to other aspects of the car.

As for the Mp4, 650S etc, I want to make clear, its still a nice a car inmo, it drives very well, is very fast, ( hell I was one of the first to argue that it was faster than an Aventador and got blasted by everyone) and makes for a great driver. As used cars, I think they are a great value. But for me, both the Huracan and 458 have it beaten when all things are considered. Additionally, more and more I think Lambo dropped the ball not coming to market with TT's...

Perhaps they are holding back the TTs for the SL version. Instead of a small progression in performance like Lamborghini made from Gallardo=>SL / 560=>570SL, maybe they will add TTs to the SL version and make a giant leap ahead in the Huaracan platform.

Ferrari likely could have released the 458 with TTs, but it is easier to keep you buying the next version of the same platform when there is a significant difference rather than simply changing the bumpers, adding a stripe, shaving 20lbs, and adding 15hp.

Ya no...not soo much...Alone it looks ok, with others... nope....

I think 650 better looking than Huracan...