MP4-12C vs SL570

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you seen the Huracan numbers? The 650 barely hangs :icon_mrgreen:

You know I am just teasing you :icon_mrgreen: I hope you will enjoy your new car, you deserve it but still I can not forgive you for selling the GT :(

It's all about numbers ;)

Thx, one day I'll have another one but black/terra!

650S = <3

Huracan = Have not seen one yet but I am skeptic, especially at the rear. Need to be a Huracan Performante to be satisfied I Think.

Aventador = starting to get tired of them a bit :shock: At least a base model in some bad color. The 50th vent looks amazing and IMHO is the nicest car for the Money out there

R8 Spyder S-Tronic aka Huracan Spyder = best car on the planet.

Old cars like Allan owns = crap

650S = <3

Huracan = Have not seen one yet but I am skeptic, especially at the rear. Need to be a Huracan Performante to be satisfied I Think.

Aventador = starting to get tired of them a bit :shock: At least a base model in some bad color. The 50th vent looks amazing and IMHO is the nicest car for the Money out there

R8 Spyder S-Tronic aka Huracan Spyder = best car on the planet.

Old cars like Allan owns = crap

:icon_super:

this is the car I saw live, so this is all I have to compare to. (this is why im saying the spyder and/or SL should do the trick for me) IMO

post-2228-1407519106_thumb.jpg

As most know, I have been blessed with the chance to drive just about everything out there that comes through my store. Each car is special in its own way and own right..

HOWEVER, if we are talking the 458, Hurican, AND the Aventador as going against the 650S...

Sorry BUT the 650S kills ALL of them, the performance is astounding!!

The acceleration, the drop down in speed, the shifting, the brakes, the point and stab steering, the NO ROLL on the car, the viability, the ease to get in and out of it, the UNBELIEVABLE quite in the cabing with the top down at 125MPH...

ALL in ALL the 650S is so WAY FAR advanced better car in this group of 4, that to me it is not EVEN close.

AND then when you start to compare the MSRP prices of all these 4...the 650S even looks better again

LOVE my 650S

As most know, I have been blessed with the chance to drive just about everything out there that comes through my store. Each car is special in its own way and own right..

HOWEVER, if we are talking the 458, Hurican, AND the Aventador as going against the 650S...

The acceleration, the drop down in speed, the shifting, the brakes, the point and stab steering, the NO ROLL on the car, the viability, the ease to get in and out of it, the UNBELIEVABLE quite in the cabing with the top down at 125MPH...

ALL in ALL the 650S is so WAY FAR advanced better car in this group of 4, that to me it is not EVEN close.

AND then when you start to compare the MSRP prices of all these 4...the 650S even looks better again

LOVE my 650S

:icon_super: coming from Roy carries a lot of weight! he has owned EVERYTHING!

LOVE my 650S

Roy do you have a Huracan?

fcuk it, I'm going to see if my dealer will let me put a deposit down on a spyder.

I think this looks amazing. Assume it will have the same top as the A roadster? If so. I will buy one when I have the chance.

im sure hes driven everything. maybe he really likes the 650

He's a car dealer I am sure he's driven everything, I have no doubts he likes the 650 he says so in his thread but he's comparing it against the Huracan and I was just curious if he took delivery of one.

I live right down the street from the Philly McLaren dealership so I see them all of the time, the 650 front end looks terrible to me. Every time I drive by, just doesn't do anything for me. Goofy looking, imo.

rear of Huracan needs work, the lower rear bumper is way too plastic and cheap looking... should be CF....

this is the car I saw live, so this is all I have to compare to. (this is why im saying the spyder and/or SL should do the trick for me) IMO

2014_lamborghini_huracan_6.jpg

He's a car dealer I am sure he's driven everything, I have no doubts he likes the 650 he says so in his thread but he's comparing it against the Huracan and I was just curious if he took delivery of one.

No I have not. But then again, I am a car nut first and a Dealer second. One thing I tell everyone and I do myself..is I REFUSE to buy ANY first year run production car...not matter who makes it. I love the Lambo9s I have as well, but the 650S is a car that is just crazy fast, smooth, shifts great, comfy to drive and can be driven daily any day of the week IMO. I think one of the best things about it is the Stab and Steer on it...just move from one point to another in inches and seconds.

As far as looks, that has never been a big swing vote for me on any car. For my OWN cars I drive and keep what drives great, after all I am sitting in it and its LOOKS and or COLOR sure as hell dont make it drive any better then the other color or style...so its only what the person I am passing sees and likes..and I could care less who I am passing, the car is for me, not the person I am passing on the raod.

I cant begin to tell you how many "hot 10" chicks cant keep you happy on the sex front for more then 12 seconds, sure they are great eye candy, but cant perform worth a crap...then the 8.5 ones, maybe not eye candy to everyone, but hell you dont want to quit driving some of those!!

I actually prefer the regular 12C front end to the 650S front end-although I'm sure the 650S performs better.

I saw a 458 speciale in front of the hotel I was staying at last night. Probably the best looking car I have seen in a LONG time in the flesh. And I HATED the way the 458 looked when it came out.

Jury is still out on the Huracan. Would love to drive one to see what they are like

post-679-1407548181_thumb.jpg

post-679-1407548312_thumb.jpg

No I have not. But then again, I am a car nut first and a Dealer second. One thing I tell everyone and I do myself..is I REFUSE to buy ANY first year run production car...not matter who makes it. I love the Lambo9s I have as well, but the 650S is a car that is just crazy fast, smooth, shifts great, comfy to drive and can be driven daily any day of the week IMO. I think one of the best things about it is the Stab and Steer on it...just move from one point to another in inches and seconds.

As far as looks, that has never been a big swing vote for me on any car. For my OWN cars I drive and keep what drives great, after all I am sitting in it and its LOOKS and or COLOR sure as hell dont make it drive any better then the other color or style...so its only what the person I am passing sees and likes..and I could care less who I am passing, the car is for me, not the person I am passing on the raod.

I cant begin to tell you how many "hot 10" chicks cant keep you happy on the sex front for more then 12 seconds, sure they are great eye candy, but cant perform worth a crap...then the 8.5 ones, maybe not eye candy to everyone, but hell you dont want to quit driving some of those!!

So you haven't driven the Huracan but you know the 650S will kill it, cool :icon_mrgreen:

Having owned a MP4, I didn't find the 650S to be any material step forward. It's the same car with a front facelift and a little more oomph. But the problem with the MP4 was never the lack of oomph, it was the sterile driving experience. Now you might well be a fan of that experience, but it certainly isn't hasn't changed from the MP4 to the 650S.

I would, no joke, take a 6 year-old Gallardo 560-4 over a 650S any day of the week. The Gallardo still looks better, sounds better, and is the more fun drive in my opinion. All this is going to continue to be true and more with the Huracan.

But that's the great thing about cars, isn't it? We don't all have to like the same. But it does say something about just how right Lamborghini has been getting it with the V10 series when their half-decade old stuff still does very well against the latest and greatest.

Rightly said, variety is the spice of life, as long as we are satisfied with what we have in our garages that's all that matters.

When we eat, we all chew a different flavour.

We seem to live in this binary world whereby people cannot appreciate the product produced by another manufacture due to their blinkered fanbois.