So... Ebola...

Roman

It isnt FLIGHTS!!!! ITS VISAS!!!! I dont give a shit where you flew from... If your passport has West Africa in it, YOU DONT fcuking COME HERE!

And thats the motherfucking State Department. John fcuking Kerry.

Yeah WTF. This idiot was a genius...I got ebola and the US has a cure...ill fly there since they won't fly me themselves. We need to end this before it gets out of hand.

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah WTF. This idiot was a genius...I got ebola and the US has a cure...ill fly there since they won't fly me themselves. We need to end this before it gets out of hand.

I dont think its going to work... My guess is hes seen his last sunset.

This political correctness, wife open borders, citizens of the world bullshit is going to kill us all.

It isnt FLIGHTS!!!! ITS VISAS!!!! I dont give a shit where you flew from... If your passport has West Africa in it, YOU DONT fcuking COME HERE!

And thats the motherfucking State Department. John fcuking Kerry.

Well that will just be another, Oops!

I dont think its going to work... My guess is hes seen his last sunset.

This political correctness, wife open borders, citizens of the world bullshit is going to kill us all.

To be honest with you.

I believe he already knew he was exposed and spoke with his sister in Dallas and she said get your Ass here ASAP.

At the end of the day, if the day if he stayed there they both knew he would more than likely die.

If he left for America and was cured the rest of the world would me looking at the USA saying save us please.

Long story short when you are Dead Broke you don't ask the bum on the corner for a buck, you ask your rich Uncle Sam! And usually you don't announce that you are coming to town.

for just the littlest amount of money anyone can get on a plane in africa we spent 4 months in kenya and tanzania it was a real eyeopener when we were flying home a bomb went of in the airport for 50 bucks a person they grabbed us ran us to the plane with bags in hand jumped on a plane and took off money bought you anything. and everything i can only imagine what its like now

Its a real shame africa was beautiful i hope one day to be able to go back. going on safari was the most amazing time of my life but yes there is no way africa is going to step up and stop this

I work with a guy who was originally from Liberia. What he says about the country is really crazy. The government is so corrupt there the citizens dont believe anything they tell them. So now when they tell him how bad Ebola really is no one believes them and they pay for it dearly.

It's already out of hand...my guess is we have no idea how many have been potentially exposed. We get assurances from the cdc that they are confidant they can contain this, I'll assume by using correct protocols....professional virologists use correct protocols...John Q. Hospital workers cut corners and therein lies the problem with containment. Better than Africa? You bet! Good enough to nip this shit with patient zero? Not so sure.

Thomas Duncan should be shot in the face on public tv to show others who want to do this what the consequences are. All this PC BS is going to be the end of us all. Not every person is special enough to risk the lives of millions of others.....plus I guess the flight bans from Ebola countries is a load of shit too.

The health officials/gov't said they wouldn't reveal the flight information for the Ebola patient. Well, United Airlines felt responsible enough to do that themselves.

Flights Mr. Duncan took:

Sept 19th

Monrovia, Liberia -> Brussels, Belgium

Brussels Airlines Flight 1247 [Only flight out to Belgium]

Brussels -> Washington D.C. (Dulles)

United Flight 951

Sept 20th

D.C. (Dulles) -> Dallas/Fort Worth

United Flight 822

Thomas Duncan should be shot in the face on public tv to show others who want to do this what the consequences are. All this PC BS is going to be the end of us all. Not every person is special enough to risk the lives of millions of others.....plus I guess the flight bans from Ebola countries is a load of shit too.

Really? I can understand that you are concerned and frightened however your suggestion is insane.

Let's say you were Thomas Duncan and found out that your landlords daughter and son that you helped transport to the hospital both died the very next day.

Now you have a sister in the United States of America that is offering you an out. Would you stick around in Liberia when everyone around you is dieing or would you get the hell out of the area.

I do not blame him for coming here I blame our government for allowing it to happen and I blame the hospital for their lack of common sense in handling the situation.

Really? I can understand that you are concerned and frightened however your suggestion is insane.

Let's say you were Thomas Duncan and found out that your landlords daughter and son that you helped transport to the hospital both died the very next day.

Now you have a sister in the United States of America that is offering you an out. Would you stick around in Liberia when everyone around you is dieing or would you get the hell out of the area.

I do not blame him for coming here I blame our government for allowing it to happen and I blame the hospital for their lack of common sense in handling the situation.

I agree not that it really matters... He's as good as fcuking dead.

What are the chances this slowly spreads and the tin foil hats were right if marshal law is declared around November 2016...

We reap what we sow. Most people saw this happening, and now it has. Congrats to the nay sayers about how unlikely or impossible this was.

The question now is do we have the balls to properly contain an outbreak or will we tip toe around letting it continue to grow(like HIV).

Your right Redlambo... self preservation is in every individuals best interest and it is the Governments job to protect the masses. You are also right that I am insane :)

He had contact with 80 people...threw up outside the apartment complex before going to the hospital

He had contact with 80 people...threw up outside the apartment complex before going to the hospital

fcuking wonderful.

fcuking wonderful.

Nice, so the stray dog that ate his puke is spreading this shit around dallas now? Thats just lovely

While he might be a little "whacky" with his assessment, and I don't say this lightly, fcuk THAT GUY FOR ENDANGERING A WHOLE DIFFERENT POPULATION WITH HIS SICKNESS!!! That is the most selfish and selfserving crock of fcuking shit I have ever heard. He knew what could happen, he is seeing it unfold before his very eyes in his own country. So he is ok with possibly wiping out the entire population of the world to save his own ass? I would love to be standing next to him at the pearly gates with my wife and kids while he tries to explain that one... Heck, he has likely killed every single person that lives in that house. His whole family is going to die now because he wanted to save himself.

While he might be a little "whacky" with his assessment, and I don't say this lightly, fcuk THAT GUY FOR ENDANGERING A WHOLE DIFFERENT POPULATION WITH HIS SICKNESS!!! That is the most selfish and selfserving crock of fcuking shit I have ever heard. He knew what could happen, he is seeing it unfold before his very eyes in his own country. So he is ok with possibly wiping out the entire population of the world to save his own ass? I would love to be standing next to him at the pearly gates with my wife and kids while he tries to explain that one... Heck, he has likely killed every single person that lives in that house. His whole family is going to die now because he wanted to save himself.

X1000000000

Nice, so the stray dog that ate his puke is spreading this shit around dallas now? Thats just lovely

Dog eats vomit, then goes home and licks his owner on the face or slobbers on the kids. Lets hope it can't spread this way.

:iamwithstupid:

As someone else said, if by some miracle this guy survives, he won't be safe in the state of Texas.