Abandoned Porsche Carrera GT

Chin.Up

Abandoned Porsche Carrera GT in Canada. Sad sight

Looks like the windows have been open recently but the registration is expired so it doesn't make sense.

Looks similar to this.

18r8bzeluuxs9jpg.jpg

I seem to remember the story being the owner moved overseas for work, kept the apartment paid and just left the car awaiting his return. Not the best way to take care of a car, but some people have more money than sense apparently.

I would love to return home from being away to my CGT all covered in dust! Those are the kinda problems I want :eusa_pray:

Parking garage downtown Winnipeg. Not an apartment/condo. This is an office complex.

My buddy sent me this a couple weeks ago. He snapped it while leaving work.

post-7090-1407472459_thumb.jpg

Yeah, I have heard so many things about that story. Last person to see him alive was a close friend of mine and the cousin of his "widow".

AFAIK that car is still missing. Severla storage facilities have been cracked open looking for it. It will be a barn find in 30 years.

Looks similar to this.

18r8bzeluuxs9jpg.jpg

I seem to remember the story being the owner moved overseas for work, kept the apartment paid and just left the car awaiting his return. Not the best way to take care of a car, but some people have more money than sense apparently.

Owned by an employee at Nike. Gets driven.

Parking garage downtown Winnipeg. Not an apartment/condo. This is an office complex.

My buddy sent me this a couple weeks ago. He snapped it while leaving work.

That NSX needs to come live with me!

Slim Jim the door, crack the steering column and boom!

Don't try it, the dust is just flour sprinkled on to make them look abandoned. They're bait cars.

Owned by an employee at Nike. Gets driven.

Good to hear, but he should probably wash it also. :lol2:

Don't try it, the dust is just flour sprinkled on to make them look abandoned. They're bait cars.

Delicious bait... :icon_mrgreen:

That would be a brilliant idea on the cops part! (as Hannibal said, delicious bait indeed!). :icon_mrgreen: Although the damage done by a thief to a CGT is probably not cost effective, when they can catch the same criminals with a honda accord on 19" rims. LOL.

That show "Bait Car" is actually entertaining to watch. Funny how they all think that they are smarter than the cops with the whole, "my buddy told me to move this car for him" or "I was just going to park it somewhere safe and then call the police". :lol2:

That would be a brilliant idea on the cops part! (as Hannibal said, delicious bait indeed!). :icon_mrgreen: Although the damage done by a thief to a CGT is probably not cost effective, when they can catch the same criminals with a honda accord on 19" rims. LOL.

That show "Bait Car" is actually entertaining to watch. Funny how they all think that they are smarter than the cops with the whole, "my buddy told me to move this car for him" or "I was just going to park it somewhere safe and then call the police". :lol2:

I was watching it once and the kid knew it was a bait car, but he wanted to be on the show. Someone else stopped him, but it wasnt easy to stop him.