Huracán photo and video thread.

Fortis

I drove the car and then jumped into passenger seat with race car driver... OMG. the car is sick. My road review video is here... Going to do a bit more on the track and will bring it to you. Can you can tell, WOW seems to be the only word in my vocabulary...

Loved your enthusiasm, you were lost for words few times, the only thing my stomach didn't enjoy was the POV section of the video :icon_mrgreen:

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What are people's thoughts with the centre blacked out? Does anyone know if this can be specced?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

My favourite shot so far:

image.jpg

So menacing:

image.jpg

Love this view of the rear:

image.jpg

^^That red is hot. Can't decide on the color. Originally was orange, right now is yellow, more I look at red more I like it, even that is the slowest color (or, so I hear...).

Then the dark gray Grigio Lynx is fantastic looking too. What about metallic white Bianco Icarus!

^^That red is hot. Can't decide on the color. Originally was orange, right now is yellow, more I look at red more I like it, even that is the slowest color (or, so I hear...).

Then the dark gray Grigio Lynx is fantastic looking too. What about metallic white Bianco Icarus!

You should get Lynx with a blk and red interior. Alternate the color stitching, red on blk, blk on red.

Red calipers to match the interior!

You should get Lynx with a blk and red interior. Alternate the color stitching, red on blk, blk on red.

Red calipers to match the interior!

Going to drive it on the track on Thursday so more pix to come.

15123426502_1e98db61d8_b.jpg

It's amazing to think that Verde mantis pic is not photoshop enhanced.

I'd love to see Verde Mantis in person, I'm sure I'd be impressed.

Seen too many camera/monitor/resolution picture variations, from washed out to holy shit happy face.

There is one color I don't care for though - Grigio Admetus. Maybe that's the one I should pick to be less repetitious, lol.

damn the huracan just keeps looking better every time i see new pics of it.

really loving it.

going to be very very tempting when they bring out the 2wd version!

Sorry Robster I am not feeling it, mainly because I like the two tone combos of the 50th Anny Aventador, SV Murci, 570 SL, can't wait for carbon parts to start trickling in.

Looks worlds better with that ugly rear plastic diffuser painted body color

Do you have another shot from the rear/side?