I would KILL my son

Alex F.

Similar story in Ohio two weeks ago. A stepson stolen is dad's viper. Decided to race someone on the freeway, ended up running into a cable fence.......he was decapitated. I would rather lose the car.

That kid really lost his head.

Sorry I couldn't resist.

Similar story in Ohio two weeks ago. A stepson stolen is dad's viper. Decided to race someone on the freeway, ended up running into a cable fence.......he was decapitated. I would rather lose the car.

Is that the head lying in the grass behind the car??

I don't get it. What's all the fuss is about?

The car was insured, right?

Kids are okay, life goes on.

who thought it would be a good idea to string cables down the middle of a highway

Have them all over in ohio. They usually catch vehicles from crossing the median.....

Have them all over in ohio. They usually catch vehicles from crossing the median.....

I hate them. They always make me nervous. They look like they would cheese grater a car if it hit them. Much prefer:

5-guardrail.jpg

Not sure how insurance would work in this situation.... I'm thinking they wouldn't cover it....or youd have to press charges against your kid for theft...or cover your kids on your plan... 20 yo on an LP640 would be hefty

I agree about the wire guards. It was a year or so ago, a white out snow storm happened and there was a 100 car pile up. Little girl took the wrong end of one when a car slid and snapped one of the wire guards.

I hate them. They always make me nervous. They look like they would cheese grater a car if it hit them. Much prefer:

5-guardrail.jpg

Guardrails are horrible!! They snap at the bolt connections and become spears, and sometimes a car can go airborne over them. The safest median divider is the concrete Jersey barrier.

I'd be glad he is alive, however no good parenting in the world will stop a young male from the need for speed; heck everyone on this board loves speed.

this is absolutely true. i was the worlds more responsible teenager....and even i took the car to 120 the day i got my license. its in our nature as men.

i think the pain the kid is in now will teach him a good lesson

Is that the kid's head sitting on the ground behind the car? :shock:

SHIT...need to lock up my keys before my son learns how to drive. He's a responsible fella, but you still get urges around these cars. Nothing can replace your kids. Cars are just cars.

Over all, OP's thread is stupid, "I would KILL my son", to say the least.

Who would?

I agree can someone change the threat title…you would be lucky to still have your son Brother.

Over all, OP's thread is stupid, "I would KILL my son", to say the least.

Who would?

You are correct, I do not have any children so that is harsh to say but I should have titled it:

What would you do if your child did this?

What would you do if your child did this?

I would kill him!

No, never! Just lightening up the subject a bit :)

I'd punish him severely:

punishment_zpsa91a020f.jpg