My Countach with a model

rhyno

I was asked to use my Countach for a photoshoot and I think the pictures came out pretty good. We had a pretty big crowd watching as the shoot went on, they were all looking at the Countach and not the model lol.....

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Just goes to show you, what I always tell my customers that say they have to "check with he wife" etc etc..

I ALWAYS say. well, "Tell your wife there are PLENTY of women out there to find, but a car like this, is a once in a lifetime chance"

LOL

Really?? Now I demand to see a photo of you!

:icon_mrgreen:

Hahaha. I didn't say I was a 10 but the wifey is! :eusa_dance: Someone hasn't been in the Wives/Ex-Girlfriend thread. ;) I just think her make up is way too fake, the first shot is horribly lit making her look like she has hulk arms and her lips look like they have been botoxed to here and back. Plus the clothes do nothing for me and those boots are fcuking hideous.

Glad I got that out of my system.

I bet if she walked up to you in a bar and you were single you'd chock on an ice block.

Well that is a different story. There is "I am single and looking to score" and there is "I am happily married but I would still pay attention". She doesn't fall in to the second category.

You are placing restrictions on your temptation because of the situation you are in so you are seeing it with a different set of eyes, her looks stay the same irrespective of your marital status :icon_mrgreen:

Anyway I am very glad you are happily married :turboalex:

You are placing restrictions on your temptation because of the situation you are in so you are seeing it with a different set of eyes, her looks stay the same irrespective of your marital status :icon_mrgreen:

Anyway I am very glad you are happily married :turboalex:

Hahaha. Touche!

^^ Bullshit! Just admit that your wife is next to you watching the laptop.

Hahaha. At work brother. I wish I was at home right now. 16 minutes to go! But seriously I do not think she is that hot. If I was single and she came up to me at a bar...."no such thing as bad pussy". But she doesn't do it for me as a drop dead stunner. We need a Scotty thread...he brings the hotties out for his cars!

Type Hannibal TYPE!!

Hahahaha. I swear I am going to show her this entire thread when I get home and let her respond.

Hahahaha. I swear I am going to show her this entire thread when I get home and let her respond.

You would do that for us?

Good bye Brother, nice knowing you...