Jeep 1 Lambo 0

SalientSpartan

Hey guys some of you may remember me from when I was trying to sell my friends Trofeo in East Lansing. Just saw this happen on campus, oh so sad.

??????????????????

Always wanted to use this...

:zthread needs pics:

Hey guys some of you may remember me from when I was trying to sell my friends Trofeo in East Lansing. An aside on that - if anyone is wondering she still has it. A few of you made very fair offers, including Alex and she was just too stuck on an unrealistic number.

BUT this post is for what I just saw this happen on campus today - oh so sad.

The jeep was parked, too :eusa_think: . A young lady (probably 19 or 20) was behind the wheel.

Then, 5 minutes later as I walk back to my house, I spot the first Aventador I've ever seen in Lansing and to my surprise, unlike 99% of the Supercar owners I know in Lansing, there was actually a non-international student (older Caucasian gentlemen) behind the wheel. It sounded very nice and he looked like he was having a blast flashing it on campus.

The Lambo that crashed was the green color last year, but a few months ago they wrapped it in chrome. What are your thoughts on people starting to do this with their cars? IMO a Lambo is a statement in itself I would not go to such measures.

photo_2.JPG

photo_1.JPG

photo_3.JPG

Sweet Lord, does that kid know backpacks are adjustable? It's like sitting against his ass

HAha Lord. I can't believe I've been away for so long forgot how funny you guys are I didn't even notice that! He's deff a Freshman.

Wait? So, he has a Gallardo that he transformed into an Aventador using a chrome wrap??? :icon_mrgreen:

This might be the weirdest thread of the year and it wasn't even started by Wheels

Lots of construction on that campus. Putting those bumps in tuition to good use. Also the Aventador-driving professors need a good talking to.

Keeping the surreal feel of the thread going.

Backpacks on ass. Not a lot out there.

The closest I could get was Ass on Backpacks

buttock_backpack.jpg

I'm changing my mind. Can I have one?