Drove the Huracan today, 60-130 MPH Data

FikseSTS

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just checked, unfortunately I can't cancel my order, I will be stuck with a slow car :(

get a base TT kit . SHould make 800@wheels. 9 sec car on pump gas. I think Bolt on kits go for 35k.

get a base TT kit . SHould make 800@wheels. 9 sec car on pump gas. I think Bolt on kits go for 35k.

I was just being sarcastic :icon_mrgreen:

Lambo Sydney has a Metallic White Huracan Demo.

Went yesterday to look at it with TTz. Very nice orange callipers and stitching.

Sydney traffic and weather was shit yesterday so no drive. Hopefully during the next week though.

They also had a pearl yellow Aventador there... WOW it is stunning in that colour

Fikse is legit guys. I wouldn't hit the panic button but I would be a bit concerned. When he speaks about speed I listen.

:iamwithstupid: when he speaks about anything it is legit!

No doubt his authority is flawless, the car he drove that day I question.

I posted this vid in Huracan sub-forom, I case you've missed it

Can't vouch for accuracy though.

No doubt his authority is flawless, the car he drove that day I question.

I posted this vid in Huracan sub-forom, I case you've missed it

Can't vouch for accuracy though.

Very interesting!

Come on now, we're all aware of Lambo's speedometer accuracy.

video - speedo gives 20 seconds from 0-300 kph (general stopwatch).

Reality? AMuS data shows 27.6 seconds 0-300 kph.

Anything constructive to add to the conversation? The huracan is 1 second slower to 200 kph than aventador. Certainly not a 10.5 quatermile car

When did you test the Huracan and the Aventador? right after you were done with the 918 ? :rolleyes:

:iamwithstupid: speedo issue or not, with this kit you will be kissing 650's good bye!

I drove the Huracan late last week on the track in FL and agree with FikseSTS. The car is tight.... compared to my 458 Italia, this car is way above it. DCT is not as smooth esp in Sport or Corsa (but that is the engineered "emotion" that Lambo has in the system). The magic sauce of the suspension steering allow you to enter corners seemingly faster and my butt accelerometer tells me faster exit speeds. I also drove this in the Canyons around Pebble Beach and even jumped in the passenger seat with their track driver and OMG... car is sick. I have a video of him talking through the corners, talking about the input from the car and response etc. I will edit and post shortly.

Exactly, I was trying to ring the damn thing out and always hit the phantom rev-limiter before the actual redline...... kept pissing me off!

Finally drove the car this week and did the same thing the one time I ran it out. Very annoying.

Anecdotally, it definitely didn't feel as fast as a McLaren, but I think the car looks and sounds awesome.

What? As in, what are you on about?

Apologies, if needed.

I thought I knew you from another forum.

Let's start from fresh.

You are a Brit, right ...

No way in hell this car does 0-300 kph in 20 seconds.

You appear to be as annoying as my ex-wife's inflamed (always) hemorrhoids.

Can I ask for the latest list of your anal medications you use right now? Once given, I'm sure, proper ointment generously applied will help to elevate the pain.

I still don't like the design of Huracan, it's pretty much same as Gallardo which we got used to it's looks.. They even made it less edgy by borrowing the rear lines from Murci while Aventador borrowing lines from Gallardo.. I see the designer tried to use the V shape as much as he could but after Aventador,Sesto, MP4.. this one looks outdated already.. I wonder what they were thinking when putting that plastic engine cover ...

TwilighT did you see the car in real life?

Other than the proportions it doesn't share too many design elements with the Gallardo IMO, seeing them side by side would show it best, I am sure as the design progresses it will be more aggressive, the starting point makes a good basis.

I don't believe one word you said. You are Brit, right? Brits are Monarchy, right?

You appear to be as annoying as my ex-wife's inflamed (always) hemorrhoids.

Can I ask for the latest list of your anal medications you use right now? Once given, I'm sure, proper ointment generously applied will help to elevate the pain.

What are you doing? You are going to get banned...