Thanks Cats!

FEVIPER

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow what a waste of money for a FORD,LOL Let alone any American car. Dealers couldn't give the heritage away when it came out because of its ugly "Historical colors". 350K would have bought something a bunch nicer that you could drive, not sit and let rot in a garage.

Look at the craftsmanship of the rear deck where it meets the tail,lol, great gap,looks like a kit car.

Your money I guess

Wow what a waste of money for a FORD,LOL Let alone any American car. Dealers couldn't give the heritage away when it came out because of its ugly "Historical colors". 350K would have bought something a bunch nicer that you could drive, not sit and let rot in a garage.

Look at the craftsmanship of the rear deck where it meets the tail,lol, great gap,looks like a kit car.

Your money I guess

You're insane. The ford gt is incredible.

Granted with the miles I say, congrats on your museum piece.

You're insane. The ford gt is incredible.

Granted with the miles I say, congrats on your museum piece.

retards gonna retard. Dealers also couldn't give Carrera GT's away. Beautiful GT.

Your money I guess

Thats a hell of a comment

Did someone wake up on the wrong side of fcuk you today?

Beautiful car, congratulations!

retards gonna retard. Dealers also couldn't give Carrera GT's away. Beautiful GT.

The only thing retarded is paying 350K for a 160K car,lol By the way retard a Carrera GT didnt start out as a 160K FORD!

A FGT will NEVER be in the same class as a CGT.

The only thing retarded is paying 350K for a 160K car,lol By the way retard a Carrera GT didnt start out as a 160K FORD!

A FGT will NEVER be in the same class as a CGT.

Dude, what the fcuk is wrong with you!? The OP clearly has much more money than you and can spend as he chooses on a limited production car.

Take that negativity BS to some other forum.

FEVIPER, congrats on the purchase.

Dude, what the fcuk is wrong with you!? The OP clearly has much more money than you and can spend as he chooses on a limited production car.

Take that negativity BS to some other forum.

FEVIPER, congrats on the purchase.

Its so easy to get you nut-swingers riled-up,lol......The only thing limited is the color of his car 343. 4K Ford Gts were made,thats NOT limited production.

I did say its HIS money.................

Exactly! He posted to share his purchase not to request financial feedback from you.

There are many people on this board where $350k is not alot of money nor is the purchase of a car as an investment.

$350k might be alot of money to you,but it is a drop in the bucket for many.

So dont hate and congrat the OP on his purchase.

Im not ballin, but I have no problem over spending any amount on a purchase to make me happy.

Congrats! And damn, how many FGTs with single digit mileage does Roy have? In other topic he mentioned someone traded in a Diablo GT for a 6-mile FGT recently.

Its so easy to get you nut-swingers riled-up,lol......The only thing limited is the color of his car 343. 4K Ford Gts were made,thats NOT limited production.

You're a right cunt. Plain and simple.

Take a break for 30 days.

slowclapgif.gif

I love that color scheme and was wondering who picked up that car that quick.

:icon_super: :icon_super: :icon_super:

Thanks Porter!

Congrats to the OP on a badass ride!

Congrats on the FGT. beautiful car and always a pleasure to see .

To ragingbull.. im sure the "overpriced " heritage stayed on the market for alot longer than your "bargin" scuderia right? Haha

Congrats! And damn, how many FGTs with single digit mileage does Roy have? In other topic he mentioned someone traded in a Diablo GT for a 6-mile FGT recently.

Not sure if serious.

You're a right cunt. Plain and simple.

:lol2:

He's just upset this car doubled in value and even taking a $100k bath on it, he can't get rid of his scud.

FE he has some big time other toys he's not sharing. :eusa_naughty: