Thanks Cats!

FEVIPER

:lol2:

He's just upset this car doubled in value and even taking a $100k bath on it, he can't get rid of his scud.

FE he has some big time other toys he's not sharing. :eusa_naughty:

:iamwithstupid:

He certainly matches the Ferrari owner stereotypical attitude.

Based on FEVipers sig, I can't imagine what he isn't sharing. He definitely has a garage I would love to call my own.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if serious.

I'm pretty sure if FEVIPER was the owner of Diablo GT he would post something about it. It's a Lambo forum after all - why would he inform us he got a Ford GT, and don't tell anything about a Diablo GT which is worshipped here. Unless the "Diablo buyer" backed out and FEVIPER got it instead. In any case, it's none of my bussiness. Congrats again on a beautiful car.

I'm pretty sure if FEVIPER was the owner of Diablo GT he would post something about it. It's a Lambo forum after all - why would he inform us he got a Ford GT, and don't tell anything about a Diablo GT which is worshipped here. Unless the "Diablo buyer" backed out and FEVIPER got it instead. In any case, it's none of my bussiness. Congrats again on a beautiful car.

Correct, the Silver Diablo GT is unloading from a truck as we speak, pics soon!

It was traded back to me by another collector, (dont think he has ever been on the boards). It was his first Lambo and we took back in on trade against another FGT Heritage I had .

It did not have 6 miles, like this one, I mis-stated, it had 131 miles.

The 131 mile car, however, did not have all 4 options and had already been titled twice, it was not on open MSO as the RARE 6 mile one was..NOR did it have all the numbers still with it from the Factory.

It was traded back to me by another collector, (dont think he has ever been on the boards). It was his first Lambo and we took back in on trade against another FGT Heritage I had .

The 131 mile car, however, did not have all 4 options and had already been titled twice, it was not on open MSO as the RARE 6 mile one was..NOR did it have all the numbers still with it from the Factory.

Touche. Indeed Nathan. :icon_thumleft:

Absolutely stunning. F*ck you money will buy me one of these puppies hopefully one day. :)

Congratulations. Hell of a stable you have there, sir.

Wow what a waste of money for a FORD,LOL Let alone any American car. Dealers couldn't give the heritage away when it came out because of its ugly "Historical colors". 350K would have bought something a bunch nicer that you could drive, not sit and let rot in a garage.

Look at the craftsmanship of the rear deck where it meets the tail,lol, great gap,looks like a kit car.

Your money I guess

Way to shit on someone's new purchase. I guess no one ever taught you to keep it to yourself if you don't have anything nice to say.

I saw just one FGT in my life... and i've seen plenty of everything else. That makes it rare in my book. Sweet car and would love to have one someday.... say does the OP adopt? :D

I saw just one FGT in my life... and i've seen plenty of everything else. That makes it rare in my book. Sweet car and would love to have one someday.... say does the OP adopt? :D

Bingo, I have seen every kind of Lambo in the 4 years I have been in Denver including a Huaracan with manufacturer plates a couple months back. I have never seen an FGT here. I have only seen 2 GTs ever. One was a heritage pulling out of a Ford dealer and the other was a in a Ford showroom owned by the dealership owner storing his car for the winter.

I've owned an FGT - it's a fantastic car.

Congrats to the OP.

That fezza cunt can fcuk right off.

You Brits really have a classy way of using dirty language. Well done.

Bingo, I have seen every kind of Lambo in the 4 years I have been in Denver including a Huaracan with manufacturer plates a couple months back. I have never seen an FGT here. I have only seen 2 GTs ever. One was a heritage pulling out of a Ford dealer and the other was a in a Ford showroom owned by the dealership owner storing his car for the winter.

You Brits really have a classy way of using dirty language. Well done.

I find this interesting.

I live in Winnipeg. I've seen a handful of Gallardos in the last few years. 1 Aventador. there's been a couple Murcielago's and a couple Diablos. There's a handful of Ferrari's, couple 355s, 360s. I saw an F430 last week, and a 599.

But when it comes to Ford GT's, you'd think they were 911s. In fact I've only ever seen 1 GT3, and 4 Turbo S's here.

I've personally seen 5 different GT's here, on the road. 1 of them was a heritage edition, but he wrecked the car 3 years ago on a rainy night.

There's actually a real GT40 here also.

I guess it might have had something to do with the fact that you can't buy a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Bentley, Rolls here locally. The 3 top tier dealers are Porsche, Mecedes-Benz and Land Rover/Jaquar.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words! I really appreciate it!

I respect all cars but I really love GTs and Lambos. And I feel that the Heritage is going to keep going up long term so I grabbed this MSO car while I had the chance. Honestly I think there will be a decline during fall and winter but then it will take off again. Unless you have seen a Heritage in person its hard to describe. Pictures simply don't do them justice. At least in my opinion.

:lol2:

He's just upset this car doubled in value and even taking a $100k bath on it, he can't get rid of his scud.

FE he has some big time other toys he's not sharing. :eusa_naughty:

I may have a couple other projects underway :eusa_dance:

The only thing retarded is paying 350K for a 160K car,lol By the way retard a Carrera GT didnt start out as a 160K FORD!

A FGT will NEVER be in the same class as a CGT.

Just taking this post for face value:

A car should not be judged solely by its MSRP!

An FGT with just a little work is a damn exciting and brilliant machine. $160k would be really cheap if you consider what the going rate is for other exotics. It is a great blend of the old school exotic aura with new school performance. I'm not sure there's a modern exotic that does a better job at this than the FGT.

It's worth $300-400k easily, maybe more just based on what it brings to the table versus everything else if we're judging solely by the joy of driving.

Never drove a Carrera GT, cannot comment.....but I hear great things about it.

I would say that car too, is undervalued.