Wintercartime, again... Need input

TRANSAMERA

Hey duderinos,

Soooo, it's time to put my Huracan Spyder away for winterstorage soon ( :( ) and I need to get me another new wintercar.

I loved my Panamera GTS (I wish I didn't sell it) so I'm looking at a facelifted Panamera GTS bt my dealer tries to convince me the Cayenne GTS is better.. I'm no SUV guy, so I'm asking for feedback here, does anyone here have the new Cayenne? Would love to hear your input!

The new Macan Turbo is to small right!? Feels like a chickcar but I love how it looks.

The Tesla S is not 4x4 and I hate the idea of not being able to drive for how long I want without thinking about charging the juice.

I even looked at the BMW i8 since it's cool as, but it as well doesn't have 4x4, even though I think a modern BMW should be able to handle winter, no?

Audi S7/RS7 might be an option as well since I really liked my A7, except it was slooow, which wouldn't be a problem in the S7RS, but I feelt like I got 10 years older when driving around in mine..

And before someone says RangeRover, I hate them almost as much as I hate AllanLAMO/HOMO, so that is not an option, but for every other option/tip you might have, I am all ears guys! :icon_thumleft: Since I want a new one, the Bentley CGT is to expensive, otherwise I would rock one!

Thanks in advance! :turboalex:

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

C4S of any kind :) (I'm thinking 964 but I'm partial to that era of cars)

Videos like this make me miss my 911 in the snow.

Best option is obviously the GTR.

You're wrong on the BMW i8. It does have AWD.

RS7 seems like a good choice. CLS63 4matic would be a nice alternative too.

I didn't know the i8 had 4x4, source? I can't get my hands on one over here untill Dec as earliest, so that is another issue with the i8..

RS7 is tanking hard, otherwise it's a nice car. The CLS does nothing for me, the fade after they released the old one and started the segment has faded long ago..

I know you said you aren't an suv guy but what about a G wagon?

Look above ;)

Owner input is needed, I Think it looks cool but the interior makes me shrug and I Think it has to drive like crap!?

I know you said you aren't an suv guy but what about a G wagon?

I would get the Brabus 6x6!

Look above ;)

Owner input is needed, I Think it looks cool but the interior makes me shrug and I Think it has to drive like crap!?

It drives like a 6000 lb SUV with fcuking balls!! For winter think it would be awesome and women love them!!! Would be a fun 1 winter car. Interior on the new ones are nice and plush. Yes missing some creature comforts but makes up for it in looks/manliness.

It drives like a 6000 lb SUV with fcuking balls!! For winter think it would be awesome and women love them!!! Would be a fun 1 winter car. Interior on the new ones are nice and plush. Yes missing some creature comforts but makes up for it in looks/manliness.

Thanks! Which engine do you have in yours?

The G63 here costs more than a RS7 and a Panamera GTS. I have a hard time thinking the car is Worth that though..

the Macan turbo is a badass little car. I strongly suggest at least driving one.. I had a loaded one in for a little while and LOVED it. It was quick, looked amazing, easy to drive, etc. with the 18 way seats, carbon side blades (?), and carbon interior it looks as good as it drives.. plus, the taillights are badass.

the Macan turbo is a badass little car. I strongly suggest at least driving one.. I had a loaded one in for a little while and LOVED it. It was quick, looked amazing, easy to drive, etc. with the 18 way seats, carbon side blades (?), and carbon interior it looks as good as it drives.. plus, the taillights are badass.

I agree about the looks! But I just Think it looks so damn small??? Like a X3 or Q3 almost?

I didn't know the i8 had 4x4, source? I can't get my hands on one over here untill Dec as earliest, so that is another issue with the i8..

RS7 is tanking hard, otherwise it's a nice car. The CLS does nothing for me, the fade after they released the old one and started the segment has faded long ago..

Common knowledge, google it, you will see I'm right.

Thanks! Which engine do you have in yours?

The G63 here costs more than a RS7 and a Panamera GTS. I have a hard time thinking the car is Worth that though..

Thing with the G63 is it doesn't depreciate like other cars. Prices hold very well and you won't loose much when you change your car for the summer.

Maserati Ghibli is also worth looking at.