Gray Huracan / Red ADV.1 NL2's

Buddilly

I figured I would make a new thread so these didn't get buried in my original delivery thread. The car is grigio lynx with the black and red leather/alcantara interior, which matches the wheels quite well [i also have every other major option available].

My friend took these photos yesterday. Mods so far - tint, painted front/rear side indicators, clear bra, wheels, exhaust flappers pinned open, radar hardwire. I want to eliminate the wheel gap but this car is 1" lower than the Gallardo and I worry it will be hard to not bottom out driving around even though I have the lifter for steeper driveways.

IMG_5244.JPG

IMG_5245.JPG

IMG_5247.JPG

I like some of ADV.1's products better than this particular wheel style, but I love that it is unique and different! Congrats!

Color combo looks spot on, not a fan of the wheel design itself, awesome Huracan, enjoy :icon_thumleft:

How about some driving impressions?

The paintjob looks spectacular but I cannot warm up to the red wheels. Enjoy in good health.

Color combo looks spot on, not a fan of the wheel design itself, awesome Huracan, enjoy :icon_thumleft:

How about some driving impressions?

I haven't driven it very hard yet at all due to breaking-in but I like the dynamic steering actually [easy in parking situations and adjusts based on speed and driving mode for more resistance] and the car feels more planted than my 458 by far. The transmission is, of course, fantastic, and I LOVE the new interior and electronics. I am surprised by 2 things: the key fob does passive ignition but must still be taken out of the pocket to lock/unlock doors [unlike, say, an S Class where it does passive entry and ignition] and the car has no Homelink/programmable garage door opener. Minor, minor gripes though - the car is fantastic and I like it much more than the Aventadors that I test drove around the time I experienced the first Huracans earlier this year [i was trying to decide between an Aventador and the Huracan]. I think if honest Aventador owners drove the Huracan, they would find it a more modern [electronics, controls on steering wheel, etc.] car that drives tighter and feels more engaging at all speeds - not to mention the better transmission.

I think if honest Aventador owners drove the Huracan, they would find it a more modern [electronics, controls on steering wheel, etc.] car that drives tighter and feels more engaging at all speeds - not to mention the better transmission.

:iamwithstupid: x100

It's laughable that Lambo doesn't have a proper keyless entry in 2014 :rolleyes:

Congratz again, drive safe!

:iamwithstupid: x100

It's laughable that Lambo doesn't have a proper keyless entry in 2014 :rolleyes:

Congratz again, drive safe!

Yeah...if you have to use the key/remote to unlock/lock the doors, you might as well just stick in the car too. I don't understand this at all but it is a minor inconvenience. The 458 doesn't have it at all and it is just fine...

Yeah...if you have to use the key/remote to unlock/lock the doors, you might as well just stick in the car too. I don't understand this at all but it is a minor inconvenience. The 458 doesn't have it at all and it is just fine...

Well, the 458 is not a brand new product, but I understand what you mean. Maybe they correct it later on, hopefully in time for the Spyder I'll scoop up, they only need some sensors and shit :icon_thumleft:

I haven't driven it very hard yet at all due to breaking-in but I like the dynamic steering actually [easy in parking situations and adjusts based on speed and driving mode for more resistance] and the car feels more planted than my 458 by far. The transmission is, of course, fantastic, and I LOVE the new interior and electronics. I am surprised by 2 things: the key fob does passive ignition but must still be taken out of the pocket to lock/unlock doors [unlike, say, an S Class where it does passive entry and ignition] and the car has no Homelink/programmable garage door opener. Minor, minor gripes though - the car is fantastic and I like it much more than the Aventadors that I test drove around the time I experienced the first Huracans earlier this year [i was trying to decide between an Aventador and the Huracan]. I think if honest Aventador owners drove the Huracan, they would find it a more modern [electronics, controls on steering wheel, etc.] car that drives tighter and feels more engaging at all speeds - not to mention the better transmission.

Thank you for the review, I didn't know there was a break in period.

In relation to the key it must've been done intentionally, even Audi A3's have passive entry, I am sure they could've sourced it quite easily, having said that you are right, it is annoying.

Enjoy it in the best of health, looking forward to more reviews.

Well, the 458 is not a brand new product, but I understand what you mean. Maybe they correct it later on, hopefully in time for the Spyder I'll scoop up, they only need some sensors and shit :icon_thumleft:

It's the "shit" part that is the hard part!!

Thank you for the review, I didn't know there was a break in period.

In relation to the key it must've been done intentionally, even Audi A3's have passive entry, I am sure they could've sourced it quite easily, having said that you are right, it is annoying.

Enjoy it in the best of health, looking forward to more reviews.

If you go by the manual, the full break in period is 1550 miles!!! It says you need to take it easy for the first 990 or 1000 miles [under 6k RPMs].