So this is what chasing dreams gets you...06 Grigio SE!

Villa21

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There was an option called Leather Package II in Contrast Colour which would make a Grigio Proteus SE interior to be in Nero Perseus and Grigio Phoenix. Without this option, the interior would be Nero Perseus in standard and perforated leather. It does seem out of the ordinary that the door has contrasting Grigio Phoenix leather inserts while the centre console is in pure Nero Perseus. However, its colour scheme still works. Note that this car have had plenty of goodies added too: LP560 front bumper, rear valance, side skirts and non-OEM wheels; perhaps the former owner decided to customize the interior as well.

congratulations! beautiful car, and awesome color. Enjoy it in good health. Post some pics after you get that wing put on it.

Beautiful car man, congrats on joining the ranks and hitting a major milestone! :icon_super: I have been looking forward to joining that club for years myself, but am not quite there yet. That SE looks wicked! :icon_thumleft:

Huge congrats on a beautiful car.

Prior to my purchase, I discovered the SEs and fell hard for them. The other 2 Grigio Proteus (E-gears) I looked at, one in CA, one in DC, but both got snatched up.

I very happily got #143/250 which is Grigio Altair.

I have always seen consistent interior accents in the body color, but the previous owner might have custom ordered it, or swapped them out for the more 'neutral'. I'm happy to have a fair bit of CF to replace the 'silver/grey' that came originally.

That is a gorgeous car!!

• 2 months later...

So just got back home last night from two week travel on a cruise and then to Austin for the fiancé's family Christmas. And when I got back home there was a tall present under the tree that wasn't there when we left. Some how she pulled off sneaking this under the tree while we were gone without me having a single clue!! Can't wait to get it on!

D2435808-739E-4870-8BA1-6FF5B892B29A_zps

962ACA44-935F-44D4-8652-0A9FE2E3AE2C_zps

You sure as hell don't buy a Lamborghini for its craftsmanship :lol2:

All kidding aside, great looking SE, and congrats on the acquisition. Enjoy, the SL wing will look sharp.

You sure as hell don't buy a Lamborghini for its craftsmanship :lol2:

All kidding aside, great looking SE, and congrats on the acquisition. Enjoy, the SL wing will look sharp.

Lol are you talking about the spot on the wing? That's the reflection of the light in my ceiling ;)

Lol are you talking about the spot on the wing? That's the reflection of the light in my ceiling ;)

No just being my normal asshole self. Lamborghini's weren't always known as reliable, many members can attest to that. The SL wing looks fine.

Again, congrats, it'll all look sharp!

No just being my normal asshole self. Lamborghini's weren't always known as reliable, many members can attest to that. The SL wing looks fine.

Again, congrats, it'll all look sharp!

Lol thanks man!