My new m3

sharifk

Congrats! Great family car and nice color combo. Thinking about getting the M4 vert for the wife and kids.

Hopefully your kids are small. If my kids are behind me I can't put the seat back to a comfortable spot.

Hopefully your kids are small. If my kids are behind me I can't put the seat back to a comfortable spot.

The new model is huge, it's like an old 5 series. But you are right my kids barely fit in my 2011 m3 sedan. My six year old has to sit behind the passenger seat, my 3 1/2 year old is behind me. I am on the clock, considering replacing mine with a new one, but I don't like large cars.

Hopefully the gas mileage is better, I can't get more that 14 to 15 mpg with the NA V8.

Congrats on the purchase, sharp ride.

The new model is huge, it's like an old 5 series. But you are right my kids barely fit in my 2011 m3 sedan. My six year old has to sit behind the passenger seat, my 3 1/2 year old is behind me. I am on the clock, considering replacing mine with a new one, but I don't like large cars.

Hopefully the gas mileage is better, I can't get more that 14 to 15 mpg with the NA V8.

Congrats on the purchase, sharp ride.

I was talking about the convertible because MurciVU said he may get one.

congrats! I just sold my 2012 650i and will be buying an M4 convert as soon as I find the right one....

Looking at these for the wife! Wonder if a full size baby seat would fit back there? Haven't had our first yet but are working on it:)

First congrats on the soon to be new addition to your family. Second I don't know how anyone fits a car seat in the back for kiddos. The new infant car seats with the snap in bases are HUGE!

We did get a chance to sit in one...the entire family. Surprisingly, there was ample room in the rear seats. Our son is almost my wife's height, so he's not that small. Or maybe I'm not that tall, so that'll explain the extra space :icon_mrgreen:

Thanks guys and girl, appreciate all the nice comments.

There's tons of room to be honest. The room and proper kids car seats is important. Proper as in narrow, the diono radian is awesome in this regard, it can certainly fit 3 across. Plus we have no basketball players in our family.

The car transforms with the different modes. Set everything ( steering, suspension and throttle response) to comfort it rides like a regular 3 series with a ton of power. Put everything in sport plus you have a completely different beast. The exhaust sound changes, throttle response is through the roof, steering gets heavy, suspension stiffens and you're off.

As you can probably tell, I love it. : )

Any questions feel free to ask.

As for the gas mileage. It's still in the break in and I'm getting around 14mpg but I'm breaking it in a bit hard, no abuse but very spirited. I've seen reports of low 20's which is very believable.

Thanks guys and girl, appreciate all the nice comments.

There's tons of room to be honest. The room and proper kids car seats is important. Proper as in narrow, the diono radian is awesome in this regard, it can certainly fit 3 across. Plus we have no basketball players in our family.

The car transforms with the different modes. Set everything ( steering, suspension and throttle response) to comfort it rides like a regular 3 series with a ton of power. Put everything in sport plus you have a completely different beast. The exhaust sound changes, throttle response is through the roof, steering gets heavy, suspension stiffens and you're off.

As you can probably tell, I love it. : )

Any questions feel free to ask.

More pics of the car seat!

Congrats. My brother just ordered an M4 in the same combo but apparently his build is on hold as they are experiencing a shortage of carbon fiber for the roofs.

Yeah I'm about to place an order for M4 in frozen color. There's definitely a backorder on the carbon roofs! I recently got to spend some time with the TAG Motorsports M4. Such a fun car, but nothing beats the E92 M3 sound.

BLK%20M4-10.jpg