Vote for your favorite Lamborghini of all time

AudiBull

Well....it looks like the big show will be Aventador Roadster vs Miura!

Current Piccaso vs an icon! I'll be voting for my ride!

Kind of surprised that the Aventador Roadster blew Huracan away!

Kind of surprised that the Aventador Roadster blew Huracan away!

I'm not surprised at all! I've yet to look at the Huracan and say wow I have to have one. The Aventador on the other hand...every time I see one the wheels in my head start turning :eusa_think:

I'm not surprised at all! I've yet to look at the Huracan and say wow I have to have one. The Aventador on the other hand...every time I see one the wheels in my head start turning :eusa_think:

Same here...

Dead heat. My favorite two cars of the entire group.

ScreenShot716.png

Any Murci over a Diablo is laughable..

From your lips to god's ears.

Diablo GTR is the car!!! however the GT is MUCH nicer to drive(I'm so pissed I didnt buy one)

hope you been good, I was in Hong Kong recently, those guy there have the cars, wow-every car park looked like a car show!!!

I don't mean this in a sad way, but Lamborghini died with Ferruccio. Today's Lamborghini is just a name that carries on like other storied marques. There's nothing wrong with that and still plenty to be excited about, but the reasons the make is legendary are completely confined within the Miura, Countach, and Diablo. Those three were a natural progression of birth, prime, and death that I'm perfectly fine with.

I am sorry but I have to disagree with you, Lamborghini did not die with Ferruccio his legacy is just as strong as its past, he was a man who loved progress, innovation, he was a forward thinker, I don't think he would find much wrong with the current line up!

I don't mean this in a sad way, but Lamborghini died with Ferruccio. Today's Lamborghini is just a name that carries on like other storied marques. There's nothing wrong with that and still plenty to be excited about, but the reasons the make is legendary are completely confined within the Miura, Countach, and Diablo. Those three were a natural progression of birth, prime, and death that I'm perfectly fine with.

Actually the Countach was the last Lamborghini that received Ferruccio's approval.

I have heard that shortly after Chrysler bought Lamborghini, Valentino drove to Ferruccio's house in a Diablo and asked him if he wanted to go for a ride.

Ferruccio declined stating that although the car looked nice it wasn't his automobile and cared not to go.

Actually the Countach was the last Lamborghini that received Ferruccio's approval.

I have heard that shortly after Chrysler bought Lamborghini, Valentino drove to Ferruccio's house in a Diablo and asked him if he wanted to go for a ride.

Ferruccio declined stating that although the car looked nice it wasn't his automobile and cared not to go.

Ive heard this as well. For me, its all down hill after the Diablo. I like my Murci but if I got rid of it tommorow i could careless.

I knew my statement my raise some brows! I meant more that Ferruccio died in 1993 and the Diablo was just starting to pick up steam (without Ferruccio at the helm). Not that he approved or disapproved. Hell, we know that Gandini wasn't happy either, but death isn't usually something people approach without a fight. See what I'm saying? Miura...birth of a legend, Countach...a legend in its prime, Diablo...death of a legend. VW/Audi might be the economic savior of the name and making great cars, but the reason the name is so marketable is because of its first life cycle, just like other names (Bugatti, Maserati, etc.).

*Shrugs* It became a totally different company the moment Feruccio gave up his stake. For its first ten years, Lamborghini was a pioneer, using cutting-edge technology and outside-the-box thinking to create exceptional cars in a wide variety of niches. It was never a company about supercars, the Miura and Countach were just products of an unusual approach to the business.

After Feruccio sold his last shares, the company lost all its drive, and floated along on the old models the big man had overseen. The minimal investment meant most of the model lines petered out, and Lamborghini's current state, as a two-model supercar producer, is the legacy of a great company spending years circling the drain.

Well, it's come down to Miura vs Aventador. This is another tough one for me. Granted I've never driven either, however if I could only have two Lambos in the garage, and given that one will always be a Countach, I choose Aventador over the Miura.

Ive heard this as well. For me, its all down hill after the Diablo. I like my Murci but if I got rid of it tommorow i could careless.

I don't miss my Murci at all, it was fun while i had it-8 years. I do miss my 97 Roadster.