"A 27-year-old millionaire reveals how he built his wealth"

serie1926

While I understand completely his way is flawed and not the way to make millions, we need to look at the readership of that article. We have a lot of highly successful people, but the majority of people that read that article will obviously be in the lower 85%. So if the take away is, live frugally within your means, save and invest, then goddamn I'm all for it being read as a role model. It's much better than assholes saying do what you want because the government will save you and bail you out.

That's my point.

I completely agree, it encourages a frugal lifestyle which is a hell of a lot better than living beyond your means and letting the tax payers pick up the slack.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He missed his calling. Should have written a book. Ivanov be a millionaire, how to make Anton of money.

:lol2: Nicely done, AudiBull

He missed his calling. Should have written a book. Ivanov be a millionaire, how to make Anton of money.

You say he missed his calling? I say Far From It.

LP NEVER gets it wrong!

I knew he was full of it, saving his pennies :lol2:

We've gone from calling out our own BSers to random strangers...it's great. :icon_mrgreen:

We've gone from calling out our own BSers to random strangers...it's great. :icon_mrgreen:

:icon_thumleft:

It is hard to pull one over on a forum where there are tons of legitimately successful people who will immediately be able to spot nonsense that others might miss. One thing I don't get though is why the obsession still in these personal finance publications about reaching $1 million. $1 million was big back in the 1950s to the 1970s, but not nowadays.

It is hard to pull one over on a forum where there are tons of legitimately successful people who will immediately be able to spot nonsense that others might miss. One thing I don't get though is why the obsession still in these personal finance publications about reaching $1 million. $1 million was big back in the 1950s to the 1970s, but not nowadays.

Bravo Wheels! That is the most coherent, logical and correct post I have seen from you. Good job!

All of my posts are coherent and logical, though not always correct. Some of ya'll just have trouble understanding the logic :P

All of my posts are coherent and logical, though not always correct. Some of ya'll just have trouble understanding the logic :P

Wheels, this post proves your point perfectly. :icon_mrgreen:

Should have quit while you were ahead.