Harris says it's pointless, there's no reason for it to exist.

profunctional

Finally got a Matte Black G63, black wheels, carbon fiber interior, and diamond stitched leather. This thing is a beast. It's been sitting in my garage for a week now. I haven't had time to unwrap it yet. Truck must have just landed cuz the interior and exterior is still wrapped in plastic. I've only driven it from the delivery truck to my garage and can't wait to play with it.

Took me 3 months to get the options I wanted and it was by far the most difficult car buying experience I've been through. Apparently I was a red flag to MB dealerships because I'm out of state, picked matte black, and wouldn't do a lease or finance. Supposedly some export prob with these cars. Finally one of them relented after months of emailing.

Cant wait to unwrap it this weekend!

image.jpg

image.jpg

PS..... the best cars are the ones that can't be justified by the head, but the heart wants....... I can't think of a car much less practical then the Murcielago..yet I love it

great choice! I just did a set of wheels on one that went a little "against the grain" for typical aftermarket wheels these days.. I love it though. Like previously posted, an ECU tune is a must!

I am about to do a set of Fox racing shocks on this one and add a matching 5th wheel to the back

BMG_3505_EDIT_zps0f3da211.jpg

BMG_3508_EDIT_zpsb9c151aa.jpg

great choice! I just did a set of wheels on one that went a little "against the grain" for typical aftermarket wheels these days.. I love it though. Like previously posted, an ECU tune is a must!

I am about to do a set of Fox racing shocks on this one and add a matching 5th wheel to the back

I definitely recommend the Fox Racing shocks. I have a stage 3 kit on my 10a. The stance is legit.

102.jpg

10a1.jpg

Love it! congrats.

there is a silver G55/63(cant really tell from the distance) near my workplace..everytime i drive past i will turn my head and look at it..haha

Finally got a Matte Black G63, black wheels, carbon fiber interior, and diamond stitched leather. This thing is a beast. It's been sitting in my garage for a week now. I haven't had time to unwrap it yet. Truck must have just landed cuz the interior and exterior is still wrapped in plastic. I've only driven it from the delivery truck to my garage and can't wait to play with it.

Took me 3 months to get the options I wanted and it was by far the most difficult car buying experience I've been through. Apparently I was a red flag to MB dealerships because I'm out of state, picked matte black, and wouldn't do a lease or finance. Supposedly some export prob with these cars. Finally one of them relented after months of emailing.

In what galaxy is paying cash a red flag? :eusa_wall:

Anyways, congrats on the G, looks nice! :drunk:

from out of state paying cash for a G63 AMG in matte black.... :eusa_think:

maybe they don't wanna deal with no drug lord. :icon_mrgreen: j/k

from out of state paying cash for a G63 AMG in matte black.... :eusa_think:

maybe they don't wanna deal with no drug lord. :icon_mrgreen: j/k

Their prob is with exporters. I think they are cool with drug lords. Because drug lords can't get them fined.

SUVs have a HUGE markup overseas right now. He could turn around and sell the G for twice what he paid and still be 40% under MSRP in China. If you aren't leasing or financing you can turn around and throw it on a container tomorrow. Manufactures are trying to shut it down and are basically saying if a VIN they sell in the US shows up overseas the dealer that sold the car is getting blackballed. There was a thread on here about it.

http://jalopnik.com/here-s-why-you-can-t-b...kgro-1666860222

I know how we feel about Jalopnik but it is a great article on the problems.

unpacked, cleaned up, and gifted to my wifey :eusa_dance:

post-9353-1419009688_thumb.jpg

Way to steal the Lexus bow. ;)

I bet she loves it. Excellent taste and way to make the rest of us look bad.

No shit, i'll be making damn sure my wife doesn't see this. :eusa_naughty:

Dope!!!! Congrats! Now I get why you were in a rush. :icon_pidu: