Is this ebay seller on crack?

IanMan

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Lamborghini-Diablo...=US_Cars_Trucks

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but who would seriously pay more for this car than an immaculate Muricelago 6 speed? Plus, the chick in the photos is in the way, so you can't really see a lot of the panels that appear to be scratched anyways. This seller seems very optimistic.

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but who would seriously pay more for this car than an immaculate Muricelago 6 speed? Plus, the chick in the photos is in the way, so you can't really see a lot of the panels that appear to be scratched anyways. This seller seems very optimistic.

As if some model is going to enhance the value of the car. LOL! Get her away from the car, so we can see what it looks like. Geeze! He probably thinks hes a marketing genius

I don't know anything about this car or its value, but I do know of two deals done in the last 60 days that were in the $165k and $175 respectively ( 99 SV and a 6.0 )

Both were done by LP inmates on this board.

I have seen one car getting flipped overnight at a huge profit.

Prices are climbing slowly and many people are holding onto the Diablo's.

I see nothing wrong with his pricing, nope none whatsoever ;), we need more ppl like him to drive the prices up where they deserve to be :D

Prior owner is a member on here. Glad to see pricing going up. Comparing Diablo pricing to a Murcie would be like saying why are Countachs priced higher than Diablos. As nightlife said, I'm glad to see it.

Prior owner is a member on here. Glad to see pricing going up. Comparing Diablo pricing to a Murcie would be like saying why are Countachs priced higher than Diablos. As nightlife said, I'm glad to see it.

:iamwithstupid:

Or why are some Countaches more than two Aventadors?

Diablo is next.... ten years from now, you wont be able to touch them... And a murci will be 75K all day long... Comparing Appreciating assets to depreciating cars.

BTW... Is that the bimbo from like LSF that started the other (now deceased) forum because we weren't overwhelmed by her hawtness?

Prices are climbing slowly and many people are holding onto the Diablo's.

Bingo,

I would seriously consider adding a 1991 Diablo to my stash if a nice one came along, but sadly there are far and few between now and hard to find. In a few years, we'll all be asking the same damn thing, why didn't i buy one a few years ago.

Im keeping onto my 6.0 cars esp the SE, can't go wrong with any Diablo.

Those chrome intakes are interesting

Pretty sure those are SP Engineering intakes. I have them as well. Way better than the accordions

Diablo is next.... ten years from now, you wont be able to touch them... And a murci will be 75K all day long... Comparing Appreciating assets to depreciating cars.

BTW... Is that the bimbo from like LSF that started the other (now deceased) forum because we weren't overwhelmed by her hawtness?

The Diablo is going to go up in value just as the Miura and Countach did as time went by.

As far as the chick, if you are referring to Ashley van Dyke, I do not believe it is her.

i think diablos will go up in value.

this said i also believe we will see market cooling down and even going down a bit sooner or later...too crazy asking prices lately

when you see 328 with asking of 100k euro you get the idea..

in 5 or 10 years diablos will be aniway more expensive and i do not believe they will go down as some cars will do

prices are crazy we dont really know if there really selling for those prices a 6.0 for 150/180s sure .some 6.0 that havnt sold for 180 are now for 300k plus lots of fishing and looking for bites imo

I believe the Countach market will stabilize a bit, while the Diablo's continue to up at an even pace.

But who knows....

The Diablo is going to go up in value just as the Miura and Countach did as time went by.

As far as the chick, if you are referring to Ashley van Dyke, I do not believe it is her.

No... Ashley Van dyke always had that, "who farted" look. No I'm talking about the bimbo that worked for like Lamborghini San Francisco.... And thought she was a shitload hotter than she was.... What the f was her name?

• 3 weeks later...

I got a laugh when I read MotoeXotica's definition of "VT" meaning "vicious traction". :icon_mrgreen:

While traction in a VT model may be better than the 2WD drivetrain in my '93, I would hope that whoever wrote up the description really knows what "VT" as a Diablo Marketing term truly stands for, i.e. viscous traction as mentioned elsewhere in the notes and description.

No... Ashley Van dyke always had that, "who farted" look. No I'm talking about the bimbo that worked for like Lamborghini San Francisco.... And thought she was a shitload hotter than she was.... What the f was her name?

Oh god, the little girl with the big nose!

Owning both a Diablo and a Murci 6 spd, I can say I would rather own a nice Diablo over ANY Murcielago..

Owning both a Diablo and a Murci 6 spd, I can say I would rather own a nice Diablo over ANY Murcielago..

Thanks, Allan! I guess I wouldn't know, so it was probably ignorant of me to say so.

I do want a Diablo one day. I remember being a kid and having my Matchbox Diablo as my favorite car as well as my 1991 Guinness book of World Records with the Diablo in it. Some people tell me the Early Diablos drive similarly to a Countach. I think it would be great to have a fast car like a diablo with a manual transmission and NO traction control.