Lambo-less for a While :(

camaro97

There is now an empty void in the garage where the green beast was parked :crybaby2: The roads here are covered with salt/sand and I haven't been able to drive the car for a bit. So, no better time during the year to ship a car for service than now!

post-6810-1420815389_thumb.jpg

Your car will be in excellent hands. My car felt like it gained 50hp after its major service. Don't be surprised by how many little things Steve finds and wants to fix.

Agreed.. haha..

She's a beauty :icon_thumleft:

Thanks!

Your car will be in excellent hands. My car felt like it gained 50hp after its major service. Don't be surprised by how many little things Steve finds and wants to fix.

Yeah, I am sure he will find lots of little things here and there, lol.

Is this an annual service?

Yes ... having the annual service performed and a few other things fixed. I sent Steve an email with a couple of things that need fixing and a few things to check. Steve is the lambo-whisper for sure! He took my "lift system does X when I do Y and then doesn't work" type statements of things that didn't appear to be working right and diagnosed everything with what to do to fix it.

Hey! I know that red car. :)

Is your car just finishing up at Steve's ... or just getting started?

My car is in line for service ... but on display until then, lol :icon_mrgreen:

post-6810-1421627889_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...
Steve sent me some updated pics of progress ... refurbished lower control arm ... bushings were shot.

post-6810-1435805817_thumb.jpg

Huh? It's still there??

It's a long story. I was going to fly out there early April after Steve finished everything up, but I had some personal issues arise and was not able to travel. I was then planning to go out there a few months later and that isn't going to happen now. I kept telling Steve to push my car back so it would be all freshly finished when i would show up. He is getting it all serviced now so i can ship the car back. I was really hoping to spend a weekend in SoCal with the car ... next time.

It's a long story. I was going to fly out there early April after Steve finished everything up, but I had some personal issues arise and was not able to travel. I was then planning to go out there a few months later and that isn't going to happen now. I kept telling Steve to push my car back so it would be all freshly finished when i would show up. He is getting it all serviced now so i can ship the car back. I was really hoping to spend a weekend in SoCal with the car ... next time.

Mark, Monterey Weekend is only 6 weeks away! Steve is prepping the SV for it, you guys would LOVE Monterey. Is it doable for you? ps the kids moved from ABQ to OKC beginning of June, so my ABQ adventures are pretty limited now. And before I forget have you guys ever eaten at "Indigo Crow"? Worth the drive Kev