Street Racing

HannibalACP82

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You see the tires on that fcuking thing? This wasn't a casual race from a light, this was a premeditated race at apparently a common spot.

You see the tires on that fcuking thing? This wasn't a casual race from a light, this was a premeditated race at apparently a common spot.

Yup! If you can afford that car, and afford to modify it....you can afford to take it to the drag strip.

What a spineless chickenshit. I hope they find who it is and throw the book at him. Take it to the track.

What a spineless chickenshit. I hope they find who it is and throw the book at him. Take it to the track.

Oh rest assured, this dude is beyond fucked. Unless he has proof he's on a business trip in New Hampshire, burning the contents of a holiday inn express to stay warm, and the car was stolen, he's fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked.

*I* could be the prosecutor on this case and his bonehead buddies will be hammering social security checks before he gets out.

Oh rest assured, this dude is beyond fucked. Unless he has proof he's on a business trip in New Hampshire, burning the contents of a holiday inn express to stay warm, and the car was stolen, he's fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucked.

*I* could be the prosecutor on this case and his bonehead buddies will be hammering social security checks before he gets out.

I'm sure that anyone who is associated and says nothing will be charged as well..... at least... I would hope.

Apparently, someone posted his information on the Jalopnik Article on Facebook and they also said the authorities have already found him. I think it was an Instagram account showing his car and everything.

Ian

Apparently, someone posted his information on the Jalopnik Article on Facebook and they also said the authorities have already found him. I think it was an Instagram account showing his car and everything.

Ian

Link? I want to.see more of the car.

When I was growing up, street races were so common I always wondered how more people didn't get killed. Its is so sad 2 more people are dead because of stupidity.

RIP

Way back machine right there!

To the time where his a-hole was at normal size!

I hate mofos who drive crazy on public roads! Can't wait for AI and self driving cars, whoo hoo!!!

RIP to the two victims. Terrible. Always wondered about a car fishtailing in street racing and now you've seen it.

BTW, with respect to street racing I've never seen a video as crazy as this one:

Not blaming the victims, but you have to be pretty stupid to stand on the curb and watch a street race too. I go to the 1/8th drags and it's not uncommon to for cars to break loose right off the line. Every night it's almost a guarantee someone ends up in the wall. In street races that wall is a wall of pedestrians.

Not blaming the victims, but you have to be pretty stupid to stand on the curb and watch a street race too. I go to the 1/8th drags and it's not uncommon to for cars to break loose right off the line. Every night it's almost a guarantee someone ends up in the wall. In street races that wall is a wall of pedestrians.

Agreed.

The article called them pedestrians. They were spectators of an illegal race.

Sounds like a real life character from fast and the furious.

And Lo and behold his "likes"

image.jpg

All tolled, I think he did about six and a half years in jail and prison... Crash was 12-29-07... Got out August of '14 as best as I can tell... Cant remember if he was bailed out prior to sentencing... Either way, that's a shit load of time away from family.... For a series of really bad decisions... I think he had youngish kids... 6 years is an eternity to miss out on for kids that age...

Hopefully it serves as a reminder to others in the car communities... Don't fcuking do this stupid shit.