Furious 7

ToofDoc

Not sure how many of you are FF franchise fans but I am one!

Went and saw the Furious 7 last night at an early screening, HIGHLY recommended if you're not sure if you want to go yet. I haven't been as enthused to see this installment as other previous films due to uncertainty of my feelings of watching Paul Walker in his last film and as result I haven't been keeping up with all the released mini previews. I'm glad that I did end up going and what a beautiful touching tribute Van Diesel did to pay respect to Paul in the movie (I won't spoil the movie for you). Let's just say the ending was truly tastefully done.

What I enjoyed about the movie:

- The cars

- Paul Walker's first scene in the movie (AWESOME)

- the fighting scenes

- the story line

- the humor

- tribute to Paul Walker

- how the story line discontinued Paul Walker's character (brilliantly done)

I would like to see a little bit more racing instead of fighting scenes but all in all I LOVED the movie. If you didn't know that Paul Walker had passed, you can't even tell that his brothers stood in for him, the voice and CGI facial matching was done perfectly.

Go see it, you'll love it!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did they have a touching tribute for Paul Walker's molestation of that 16 year old underage "girlfriend", Jasmine Pilchard?

Sorry kiddies, this rapist deserves no quarter!

I literally felt my IQ dropping while watching this movie. It must rank up there as one of the silliest movies ever made.

Even so it was pretty entertaining bubble gum.

That said, I do agree with TD, the tribute to Walker and how they chose to write him out of the series was well done.

Did they have a touching tribute for Paul Walker's molestation of that 16 year old underage "girlfriend", Jasmine Pilchard?

Sorry kiddies, this rapist deserves no quarter!

Strange how no one cared that he was 33 and she 16 when they started dating.

Typical FF franchise movie. Lots of ridiculous, dragged out, and impossible scenes. But it passes time while you gorge on a large sweet/salt bucket of popcorn.

Its crazy how much Paul Walker's brother looks like him...

Just saw it and it was over the top turn off your brain goodness. Ridiculous stunts and impossible things. I loved it and I guessed the Paul Walker story line three days ago. I agree the sendoff was perfect, very classy.

You'll see.

So Dom... would do anything for Letti ... anything... die for her.

In Dominican Republic .... at the wedding ceremony she said "I will ride with you and I will Die with you"

then.... She thinks he is dying in ff7 and says: "I am not ready to die"

moral of the story: What you say on your wedding day doesn't mean shit.

So Dom... would do anything for Letti ... anything... die for her.

In Dominican Republic .... at the wedding ceremony she said "I will ride with you and I will Die with you"

then.... She thinks he is dying in ff7 and says: "I am not ready to die"

moral of the story: What you say on your wedding day doesn't mean shit.

Speak like a true divorce attorney! :icon_thumleft:

Saw it today, certainly ridiculous. I've never been a F&F fan because for a "car movie" it's anything but that. The final shot was cool though, I thought that was classy. I'm still convinced that Michelle Rodriguez has a dick, and that the whole movie should just be The Rock doing ridiculous things.

Cool to see the Lycan Hyper Sport, the first scene with Paul Walker was great and some "turn off your brain and enjoy" stunts were visually cool, but do not go in with any expectations that this is a good film.

Now time to place bets...How soon until the next F&F film?

I loved 5 and 6. 7 was crap IMO. The fake stunts were through the roof and it was not an upgrade from the last 2 movies. I guess i was expecting too much going in. I did cry at the ending. I drove my supra turbo when i came home. :)

In earlier instalments the unrealistic scenes were always annoying. But in this it was from the start going to be the ultimate tribute, explode everything to end all. I thoroughly enjoyed it and I was thrilling enough and emotional too.

Now time to place bets...How soon until the next F&F film?

Never I hope. But fear they might make too much money from this to do the right thing and stop.

Never I hope. But fear they might make too much money from this to do the right thing and stop.

Opening weekend was $140m and counting in the US..

Trust me there will be a Furious 12 at some point. This is the closest thing Universal has to a super hero franchise. Talking to a friend in the industry this morning, he told me the goal is $1b box office gross on this one and that's before DVD, PPV, merchandising etc.

Loved it. Yeah its full of impossible stuff, big deal, it's expected.

Exactly. What movie doesnt have impossible stuff in it?

There's no way they stop.