Is this anyone here? This kid must be taught a lesson...

Well that pretty well explains that it isn't faked. That kid is a fcuking dickbag douchenozzle of massive proportions. I hope he gets charged and they teach him a serious lesson.

Is that him doing the jump or just him filming a friend doing it?

In any event, he links to his youtube page which also tells you where he works and the name of his dog and his girlfriend. If the owner wants to take the video, his identifying info and hand it to his insurance company I imagine they'll track him down in short order...

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Mrjoshnavarro

Work: Enterprise Rent-a-Bike (by the airport? 7105 Ne Airport Way, Portland, OR 97218)

Girlfriend: Sarah Taylor

GF youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCssSuBx2ML5mhxuKeLXiASA

Dog’s name: Scooter

Why does his girlfriend look old enough too be his mom?

Time for a screenname change... AJourneyThroughBankruptcy

:lol2: deserving.

How are people actually this stupid?

https://www.facebook.com/koin6?fref=ts

From the "posts to page"

I can't find the post about the BMX v. Lamborghini, so I will say this: Should the BMX rider have done that? No. Should the Lamborghini have been parked on the street? Also no. Could something far worse have happened when a $300,000 vehicle is parked on a city street? Duh.

Typical kid not respecting someone's personal property. Disgusting. Hope they make the kid pay (literally).

I would video beating his little punk ass till he pissed himself then post both videos on instagram.

Reading the comments on his IG actually made me feel good about humanity in general. 99% of them mirrored the comments and attitude in this thread. Nice change of pace from the usual YouTube and IG drivel.

Doing the stunt in the first place was dumb enough, but posting the video... that makes him a complete moron. And his girlfriend is a boner assassin, my god she is disgusting.

"pro-BMXer,,, works at Enterprise Rent-a-Bike near the airport" lol life has a way of paying these idiots back.

Doing the stunt in the first place was dumb enough, but posting the video... that makes him a complete moron. And his girlfriend is a boner assassin, my god she is disgusting.

"pro-BMXer,,, works at Enterprise Rent-a-Bike near the airport" lol life has a way of paying these idiots back.

Something stinks here. Doing that and putting it on your insta account with your name on it? It stinks of setup. I mean I'm sure there are people stupid enough to do shit like that, but hmmmmmm

Something stinks here. Doing that and putting it on your insta account with your name on it? It stinks of setup. I mean I'm sure there are people stupid enough to do shit like that, but hmmmmmm

You'd be surprised what some morons would do to gain notoriety, I am sure it was done intentionally, he will get a slap on the wrist but he will forever be the idol in the eyes of his "bros"!

World is full of dumbasses and nothing surprises me anymore.

You'd be surprised what some morons would do to gain notoriety, I am sure it was done intentionally, he will get a slap on the wrist but he will forever be the idol in the eyes of his "bros"!

World is full of dumbasses and nothing surprises me anymore.

you nailed it. the kids a hero now. it'll cost him a few thousand, but in his eyes its well worth it. unfortunately justice wont be served (well, wont be enough to satisfy our feelings). Karma is another story. Just like that Huracan chasing kid totaled his car........now im not saying i want this kid to crash on his bike......but stuff happens ;)

And his girlfriend is a boner assassin

Made me literaly laugh out loud!

Gotta remember that one.

:lol2:

A kid I went to high school with posted the video on his Facebook and it got 1.5 million views on his Facebook page. He runs a BMX video site so it was probably submitted to him. I will ask if he actually knows the guy or if it's just something he saw.

As a close friend of the owner of the car, I spoke with him about the incident, and he told me that there was absolutely no damage to his car. He is not much of an web forum kinda guy and he was absolutely shocked at the level of attention that this video has received. He mentioned that he has been saturated by skate boarders that want to FB friends with him, which he found to be quite entertaining.