Anyone with an orange Murci? recently damaged?

Allan-Herbie

That is disgusting. No other way to put it. To do that to someone else's property really makes my blood boil. Its because of assholes like that that you always have to worry when you park your car somewhere. Too bad the asshole didn't get run over.

That is disgusting. No other way to put it. To do that to someone else's property really makes my blood boil. Its because of assholes like that that you always have to worry when you park your car somewhere. Too bad the asshole didn't get run over.

YUP!

I believe that's Kelly's car...Was going to say Adams but I know he sold his orange one a long time ago...pretty sure Kelly still has his and this would be where his music store is as well. I'd kill the kid myself. Asshole.

Made me sick not only to watch the video, but reading the hundreds of people applauding this little asshole.

Kelly - please take this kid to the cleaners!

Glad to hear it. People today think that they are entitled to do whatever the hell the want. Laws still apply. I'm glad to see that this kid is SOL, but sucks the owner has to deal with it in the first place. Not to mention the "damage" to the car's value having an incident on its record. Given the death penalty isn't applicable :tyson: I would sue the snot of of him. I hope the friend filming gets in trouble as well, he is equally guilty in agreeing to film the video. My final "point" is the gull it takes to not only do it, but then post it on social media. What a moron. Rant over!

Criminal vandalism charges would be nice, that windshield is not cheap.

In today's world, you have to be stupid to park these unattended on some street. Period !

Go fcuk off.

Criminal vandalism charges would be nice, that windshield is not cheap.

Go fcuk off.

If 'you' can't afford a simple windshield ... you can't afford the car. Get a Toyota, bro.

I was referring to your comment that was quoted.

I can afford the windshield on my past two Murci's and current LP. Again, you can go ahead and fcuk off.

If 'you' can't afford a simple windshield ... you can't afford the car. Get a Toyota, bro.

So if 'you' can't afford to let whiteout drive his H1 over your murci, and smile about it, you can't afford the car?

How about if I back into your driver door and punch an 8x8 hole in it with the pintle hitch and post that shit on youtube?

What kind of fucked up logic goes on in your world, where accepting vandalism as a part of ownership is somehow justified?

I was referring to your comment that was quoted.

I can afford the windshield on my past two Murci's and current LP. Again, you can go ahead and fcuk off.

Hey .... did I curse at you, loser?

So if 'you' can't afford to let whiteout drive his H1 over your murci, and smile about it, you can't afford the car?

How about if I back into your driver door and punch an 8x8 hole in it with the pintle hitch and post that shit on youtube?

What kind of fucked up logic goes on in your world, where accepting vandalism as a part of ownership is somehow justified?

You pays your money.... you takes your choice. It's a new world now; these cars are targets.

Sux, eh??

You pays your money.... you takes your choice. It's a new world now; these cars are targets.

Sux, eh??

LOL the next time your car is vandalized by a punk kid on a bike, I'm sure the first words out of your mouth will be, "It is my fault for parking here, I deserve it". I also hope that when it happens, someone is quick to point out, "hey don't sweat it, these cars are targets, and you can obviously afford it BRO. No worries!".

Those are absolutely asinine comments. What happened to you Rampante?

Not trying to throw fuel on the fire here, but I think that vandalism is by no means justified for any vehicle. Yes when you purchase the car you buy it with the risk something can happen to the car. However, it is not justifiable as a "pitfall" to ownership. That is ridiculous. 99.99% of owners can afford to replace their windshield, but that never makes it okay. Just because we can afford something doesn't mean you should be okay spending the money. Whiteout can afford the windshield and not worry about putting food on the table, but the principle behind having to replace the windshield because of some jackass will bother. If this "BMXer" thinks it is socially acceptable to jump on a car then he should use his own. I agree that it is a new world where more people resent success than admire it and try to emulate it, but that doesn't mean you should be okay with that and that it is now an "aspect" of ownership.

rampante: You are banned for 2 days. Have you lost your mind? Someone parks the car on the road and you think it's okay to vandalize it? You are smarter than your comment, don't come back with dumb shit.

whiteout: You are banned for 1 day. Ease up on the "fcuk off" comments.

Everyone else, chill the fcuk out. The world is full of retards.

Wonder what this kid would say if some one in a 4x4 decided to see if it could climb over his bike, probably would not be very happy?

Singapore gets it, this is what should happen to every single one of those vandals, I bet they would think twice, if you criminally convict them or put them in jail they will hardly be deterred, I wouldn't be surprised if some of these losers will actually be proud of that "achievement"

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_P._Fay

agreed...but Clinton had to appeal for less strokes on the butt...