Baltimore is an absolute war zone right now

Griza

Rioting, looting etc in retaliation for the cops severing and killing an african american while in custody. This is getting insane, Reminds me of L.A. and Rodney King.

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is some good protesting going on right here.....

2h7mip3.png

So why can't the cops use rubber bullets?

My cousin lives up there. He said the rioting is localized to the 'Ferguson' type areas and he wouldn't know it was happening if he didn't see the news.

I'm 15 minutes from all of this. Its crazy. The mayor has told the police to stand down. They aren't doing shit...its unreal

The CVS pharmacy pictured above is now on fire

I never understood the whole "I am mad at "X" mentality so let me destroy "Y" business".

:iamwithstupid:

Shitting in your own pool. I don't get it.

I never understood the whole "I am mad at "X" mentality so let me destroy "Y" business".

Never try to understand the mind of an animal, it's fruitless.

They need to open fire on these poor excuses for human life. Some may see that as harsh, I see it as ridding us of an unwanted disease.

:iamwithstupid:

Shitting in your own pool. I don't get it.

Especially when you look at who is really getting hurt. Take the Walgreens they looted and lit on fire. Walgreens doesn't care...they have insurance. Insurance doesn't care...they plan for a certain number of losses every year. Who ends up hurt? The minority individuals from the same neighborhood who work there. They are going to be out of hours and money when they can't come to work for a few days because their store was burned down by their next door neighbor.

Never try to understand the mind of an animal, it's fruitless.

They need to open fire on these poor excuses for human life. Some may see that as harsh, I see it as ridding us of an unwanted disease.

If the police just POLICED...you know....protected and served we ALL would be better off. Instead they think it is THEIR job to dispense judgement. Don't take the clown for a rough ride even if he is a jerk and a pain in your side. That's like getting mad at the toilet that is backed up when you are a janitor. IT IS THE JOB YOU SIGNED UP FOR SO DEAL WITH IT.

Arrest the guy and deliver him to jail where the DA and the Judge can handle his case and his punishment. Stop taking the law into your own hands. Get back to protecting and serving me and the rest of the citizens.

Small example but something I see all the time. Car broken down on the side of the road or someone changing a flat tire. Troopers just drive right by. Where do they have to be in such a hurry? You don't have to change the tire but at least pull over...put your lights on and make sure the dude doesn't get run over while fixing his flat. I'd rather my troopers be doing that on the turnpike then waiting for the next guy going 71 in a 65 so he can give him a ticket.

Especially when you look at who is really getting hurt. Take the Walgreens they looted and lit on fire. Walgreens doesn't care...they have insurance. Insurance doesn't care...they plan for a certain number of losses every year. Who ends up hurt? The minority individuals from the same neighborhood who work there. They are going to be out of hours and money when they can't come to work for a few days because their store was burned down by their next door neighbor.

You're assuming they will rebuild. It has taken decades for corporations to reinvest in areas that have been hit with riots. There are areas of Baltimore still untouched since 68.

You're assuming they will rebuild. It has taken decades for corporations to reinvest in areas that have been hit with riots. There are areas of Baltimore still untouched since 68.

Just like Ferguson. There are many businesses that are not coming back. And who suffers? The people that actually work. :eusa_wall:

I'm about 30 minutes from this, it's crazy. It's only in the poor black people's neighborhood. Not the inner harbor or by the stadiums. So they are just destroying there own neighborhood. The mayor fucked up on this one, her and the police chief are done. They just set fire to a new building. My best friend was called in this morning and was on the line and said for hours they just stood there and got cussed and and screamed at. To not shoot them or hit them takes some serious self control. I was supposed to go down there for work this week... Fucks that lol

I hate this, it is so pointless. Keep shitting where you eat, dickheads.

Gov called in National Guard, hope they are ready. They really ought to be starting to deploy by now.

They have another 5000 troops sitting there waiting to roll in. Going to be interesting. Even the governor couldn't believe the mayor waited so long to to call the national guard.

Even the governor couldn't believe the mayor waited so long to to call the national guard.

Guess the Mayor was too busy asking that the Baltimore Police Department “give those who wish to destroy, space to do that.”

Hope that the chaos stays clear enough away from you, TTSL, be safe.

Areas of Miami never recovered from the riots either. I remember one of my friends who owned a business in the affected areas in Miami begging his employees not to burn his business down telling them they won't have jobs the next day if the place burns. Guess what? They burned the fcuking place down and today, 35+ years later, there's never been another business or building where his business was.

Who lost?