My Dilemma

PCJR

Thanks much for the feedback :icon_thumleft:

Hearing from you that have made similar moves and not regretting it is good to hear. We all have felt that inner urge that pushed us to move to the next thing...it's hard to shake.

My biggest problem is that I still really enjoy this car, looks, power, drive etc. My other concern has been of the few post I have read where guys have really disliked the drive of the Vent. Truth & Street King flat out sounded like they hated the way the Vent drives both dumping nice examples in a rather short time of ownership.

If/when it will definitely be a coupe, low mile '13 or '14 as my maturing hair line does not agree with the sun :crybaby2:

Once again, thanks for the replies. If anyone knows of a potential 570TT buyer, send them my way.

Hearing from you that have made similar moves and not regretting it is good to hear. We all have felt that inner urge that pushed us to move to the next thing...it's hard to shake.

My biggest problem is that I still really enjoy this car, looks, power, drive etc. My other concern has been of the few post I have read where guys have really disliked the drive of the Vent. Truth & Street King flat out sounded like they hated the way the Vent drives both dumping nice examples in a rather short time of ownership.

If/when it will definitely be a coupe, low mile '13 or '14 as my maturing hair line does not agree with the sun :crybaby2:

Once again, thanks for the replies. If anyone knows of a potential 570TT buyer, send them my way.

I think it goes without saying to test drive an Aventador before selling your car to buy one...

I hear that. I love Lamborghini's but I do not like the way the V12's drive. Which is why I don't own one. I tried forcing myself with Murcie's and both the Avy coupe and roadster... Just uncomfortable all the way around... But the looks are amazing.

You have pm

I hear that. I love Lamborghini's but I do not like the way the V12's drive. Which is why I don't own one. I tried forcing myself with Murcie's and both the Avy coupe and roadster... Just uncomfortable all the way around... But the looks are amazing.

You have pm

:iamwithstupid: except the PM part :icon_mrgreen:

PCJR I second the Huracan drive.

"Trust" and SW are weird and don't know what they are talking about 😜 really though... There is no denying that the Vent is the ultimate but you are comparing two totally different cars. If you are not using the power you have in competitions or regularly opening her up a lot, just cruise with her, I'd say Vent. If you are using the power regularly than stick it out until you can afford both.

I can tell you there is nothing like going on a road trip in a vent with an exhaust system. I have a powercraft and it is exhilarating!

Having seen your car many times around at Fabspeed and what not, I would have to say I would take the 570 ANY day over the vent. You have possibly one of the CLEANEST and most well executed cars out there, which to me is much more special than a vent. I personally didn't care for the drive of the V12. It seemed disappointingly gutless below about 5K RPM, I was expecting much more torque. I didn't care for the drivability of the Aventador either. I am sure with time you would be fine, but to me it felt too big and hard to see out of to be comfortable with the car over the short time I drove it.

Of course the Aventador look absolutely insane and it has soooo much presence on the road, but it's not like the TT 570 doesn't have either of those things either. I feel like the 570 would be a better drivers car even in factory form.

Just my .02

:iamwithstupid: except the PM part :icon_mrgreen:

PCJR I second the Huracan drive.

Haha cheers brother. Im a picky driver so with the Aventador, all the blind spots drive me crazy and I am always finding myself out of my seat leaning all over the place to make sure its clear lol.

Hows the Huracan treating you?! Any mods planned?

I sold my TT 570 and it was a mistake. Honestly every car just seems boring after boosting a TT G. I am not a cruiser though, I like to do events, hit the highways up and etc.

If you like to just cruise around it really wont matter but you will miss the sound of the boost.

Seriously, I have driven a lot of stock cars after the TT570 and they are all boring as hell.

When and If I get back into cars I know which route I will be going. BOOOOST!

Obviously you're into a quick car. Why not go Huracan over Aventador, save some $$ and when turbo's are available slap them on?

No advice, just wanted to comment that you have a nice problem to have.

Seriously. :lol2:

Keep the 570TT and get a Huracan :D

^^^ Exactly !

Best of both worlds IMO

Thanks again for all of the additional replies. This is some of the feed back with real world experiences I was looking for and hoping to hear...you guys are the best :icon_thumleft:

Problem now is that I think I could be more confused than ever!

Last Sat I had time to have my car side by side with a brand new Rosso Mars Huracan. Sorry to say that I still don't like the back end of the Huracan. Stock exhaust does sound bad ass though!! I'm on the list for the H SL/SV version when it comes out, have to wait and see on that one. I have to LOVE the way it looks and I am not there...yet.

I think the next thing is to find an A that is local and go for a drive in it.

To the guys that sent PM's about my car, I'll let you all know before I make a move!

Thx again!

Haha cheers brother. Im a picky driver so with the Aventador, all the blind spots drive me crazy and I am always finding myself out of my seat leaning all over the place to make sure its clear lol.

Hows the Huracan treating you?! Any mods planned?

I love the Huracan, I have at this point 50% of the miles I had on my 570 in 3 years of ownership, can't put it away LOL.

No mods planned as I am waiting for the Superleggera version.

Having gone from stock LP560 to a stock LP700, I vote for the scissor doors as well.

You and I have texted in the past so I know this is a bug that had been haunted you for some time. I vote for focus on selling the TTG and get yourself into an A.

This bug will never leave until you are in an A. No Huracans will quench that need.

GLWS on your TTG!

That should be an easy one Pete.........Aventador. If you're not hardcore tracking the car, the Aventador is the way to go. ;)

I've had 5 UGR TT G's and LOVED BUYING EACH NEW ONE...I DO IT ONCE A YEAR Pete.

Peter

fixed

You'll definitely need to drive one before leaning one way or another. If speed not a factor and you feel comfortable with the way it drives it's a no brainer. You'll get lost detailing all those creases and edges for days judging by how absolutely spotless your black GTT was when I saw it last year.

Good luck with whatever you do!

• 3 weeks later...

No official for sale thread yet but if there any interested buyers please send me a PM.

Current mileage is 1900.

• 2 months later...