Zimmerman, Round 3

emanon

They just did a segment on Fox News. The shooter has had other run ins with Zimmerman. The news didn't say what kind of incidents. My guess the shooter was trying to kill Zimmerman and make it look like a road rage incident.

He's a marked man... probably some pissed of Thugvon Martin supporter...

he has no chance, he will get shot, stomped out, in time. I can't see him getting a pass.

This developed a bit more since I posted it, so it looks like he's an innocent victim here.

How about he gets the hell out of FL?

This developed a bit more since I posted it, so it looks like he's an innocent victim here.

He has no place to go. He'll always have some crackpot wanting to kill him.

He has no place to go. He'll always have some crackpot wanting to kill him.

I'm guessing his chances of getting shot in Seattle or Portland are considerably lower, if he can tolerate the hippies.

I'm guessing his chances of getting shot in Seattle or Portland are considerably lower, if he can tolerate the hippies.

The liberals hate him the most. Both Seattle and Portland are very militant liberal, dangerous places for him. Not as well known, Southern Oregon and Eastern Washington are very conservative. There in those small towns he has a chance. Eastern Washington is also very gun friendly, WA is an open carry state, in small town Eastern WA its not uncommon to see armed individuals. He'd fit in around Spokane.

"President Kennedy Involved in Shooting"

I was the FIRST on the "He's a nutburger" bandwagon.... But he wasn't "involved in a shooting". He "was shot while sitting in a car."

I'd file for witness protection yesterday, and sue the US government if they failed to allow it.

he goes to Europe of South America, he wouldnt be noticed. He is drawing dead in America. think bigger...

I'd file for witness protection yesterday, and sue the US government if they failed to allow it.

What's he a witness to?

Nobody owes him special protection.

What's he a witness to?

Nobody owes him special protection.

I have a hard time wrapping my head around this being a hallmark case in America, where so many profited from it, politically or by selling ads on their networks, and then the guy gets tossed in the rain to fend for himself as people try to kill him, even though he was innocent all along. Where is the support for him? Is there a donation fund people can send money to so he can hire a bodyguard?

I have a hard time wrapping my head around this being a hallmark case in America, where so many profited from it, politically or by selling ads on their networks, and then the guy gets tossed in the rain to fend for himself as people try to kill him, even though he was innocent all along. Where is the support for him? Is there a donation fund people can send money to so he can hire a bodyguard?

The guy is a complete whackadoodle... And no, I dont think he deserved to get shot... But thats about where I draw the line.... Everything else, he's brought on himself.... Like others have said, there are lots of places he can move where the themesong from "Cheers" wont play everytime he walks in a fcuking room... He doesn't... Because in Florida his dad still has "pull". And he needs it.

He is a goddamn trouble magnet, which is why I always thought that Treyvon Martin case wasn't entirely as everyone thought. If he goes to Work, does his shopping and lives a normal life like everyone else, this shit wouldn not be happening. He is a shit magnet, and he is definately seeking some of this trouble himself, that's the way he is. If he minded his own business and everyday life like the rest of us, he would be fine.

Some people on here predicted this years ago I remember. This guy is completely off the charts, and that's why I don't 100% completely believe the truth came out doing that Martin case. He probably had more guilt in that than we will ever know. But, he was aquitted and now he needs to stop acting like a whackjob and live a normal life.

I think the guido douchebag in NY who choked the guy out for selling loose cigarettes was a way bigger piece of shit than Zimmerman. One can argue that yes, if Zimmerman didn't want trouble he wouldn't have been out patrolling the neighbourhood, but if my neighbourhood had been robbed and Treyvon ( a proven crook) was lurking around in the dark, I'd probably ask him what the fcuk he was doing.

I think the guido douchebag in NY who choked the guy out for selling loose cigarettes was a way bigger piece of shit than Zimmerman. One can argue that yes, if Zimmerman didn't want trouble he wouldn't have been out patrolling the neighbourhood, but if my neighbourhood had been robbed and Treyvon ( a proven crook) was lurking around in the dark, I'd probably ask him what the fcuk he was doing.

I know, I didn't try to suggest that Treyvon was innocent in that episode. I just believe that the Whole truth hasnt come out, and I believe Zimmerman was way more "involved" in how that turned out than it was ever found out. And all these episodes with him afterwards have troublemaker written all over it.. And if he wasn't such a fcuking moron, maybe that kid would be alive today? WHO knows. But Zimmerman is bad news and trouble - he actively seeks it. Idiot.

it is far beyond coincidence that trouble keeps following this jackass around... he plays a lot of stupid games and keeps getting closer to winning a stupid prize

Zimmerman is a clown who needs to disappear from the public eye ASAP. He gives all responsible 2nd amendment exercising Americans a bad name.

Matthew Apperson charged with aggravated assault, aggravated battery, and firing a deadly missile.

So in other words, they go for way overboard charges on Zimmerman, but won't charge this guy with blatant attempted murder.

Matthew Apperson charged with aggravated assault, aggravated battery, and firing a deadly missile.

So in other words, they go for way overboard charges on Zimmerman, but won't charge this guy with blatant attempted murder.

You're never going to get attempted murder unless the victim is actually struck by the bullet and seriously injured. Too difficult to prove otherwise.

The suspect is a whackadoodle.