Bruce Jenner won't be down for breakfast.........but Caitlyn will!!!

Juice it

Just curious what you people's thoughts circumcision are? I ask because that is a culturally-accepted act of male genital mutilation.

:rolleyes:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I will have to agree to disagree with you guys on some of these things.

6am? That's an LP addiction if I've ever seen one. I'm sure they have medication you can try for that.

LOL that's my routine, early AM after I wake up before I get going and late at night before I fall asleep :icon_mrgreen:

Hell I used to huck myself hundreds of feet through the air on a motorcycle purely because I got a kick out of it. This isn't something that normally needs explaining to men.

Was this that motocross sport where they use a ramp and launch and then do a stunt then land on another ramp on the other side?

God I love the Internet.....

So... All the same people who just last week we're excoriating me on how "gender is just a feeling" are now ready to burn Rachel Dolezel alive.

For those who haven't been on Twitter for the last 4 hours, Ms. Dolezal is an African American woman, Professor of Black Studies and with the NAACP n Spokane Washington...

She reported to the police that death threats were made against her children... (BTW, Ms. Dolezal has suffered as the victim of AT LEAST 9 "hate crimes" in the last dozen years or so...)

The investigation has quickly begun to indicate that Ms. Dolezal sent the threats herself...

And if that isn't batshit crazy enough....

Wait for it....

Wait for it...

Wait for it....

Ms. Dolezal in in fact NOT African American.... Her parents are both one billion percent white as the driven snow.... (German And Czech) And at some point in her (Obviosly fcuking mentally ill life) she decided her lilly white ass was actually African American, got a perm, and some bronzer and has been living as a black activist ever since.

But like I said.... A perm and bronzer doesn't make you black to the same folks who insist that a box of Kleenex stuffed into a Victoria's Secret push up bra makes a guy with functioning testicles a woman...

http://www.11alive.com/story/news/nation-n...tions/71101474/

I am going to dye my hair white start wearing a white fur coat and tell people I am a polar bear!

I have no idea whom this woman is but she's clearly white, please don't tell me there were people there believing she was African-American, this is too funny!

RD, I saw the story last night and immediately thought about the dicatomy between this situation and Bruce/Caitlyn.

I am going to dye my hair white start wearing a white fur coat and tell people I am a polar bear!

I have no idea whom this woman is but she's clearly white, please don't tell me there were people there believing she was African-American, this is too funny!

Enough people believed it to vote her to an NAACP position.

Whew this thread got pretty fucked up pretty fast..... comparing a man who goes through hell to defend his country to a guy who puts on a pair of panties on for publicity. Jesus fcuking Christ already......

There are some photos of her out there where she looks 100% like a black woman. In fact she looked about twenty years older than she is too.

CHQvO7uUYAAcZwu.jpg

slowpoke is wondering what they do with the dong. If they're just going to throw it away he says he can use it.

He's going to put it under his pillow and wait for the dick fairy.

Wonder when the first dickathlon is gonna happen

Uh, no.

On another note, endorsement dilemma, Victoria's Secret or Haynes?

How much of a C U N(ext) T (uesday) does the ex-wife have to be for him to WANT this!!!!!!??????

I actually am partially transgender mentally, in that to a great degree, I have the mentality of a woman. However, I do not have the mentality of a woman to the degree that I wish to change my sex. I also am not attracted to men. They have LGBTQ (Lesbian-Gay,-Bisexual-Transgender-Queer/Questioning), I would be one of the Q people, in that I am not totally normal but also do not fit the other descriptions.

Wheels.... giphy.gif

tranny_zpsnttyktcm.jpg

This thread definitely delivered. HAHAHAHA :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

RD, I saw the story last night and immediately thought about the dicatomy between this situation and Bruce/Caitlyn.

Enough people believed it to vote her to an NAACP position.

It really depends on if she truly believes she's black vs being an attention whore. If she truly believes she's black that makes her as black as Jenner is a woman.

It really depends on if she truly believes she's black vs being an attention whore. If she truly believes she's black that makes her as black as Jenner is a woman.

So, in other words, not black at all?

Or are you saying there is no objective truth?

Anybody can be anybody or anything else they want to be?

How far are you willing to take this? Are you willing to take it from the macro to the micro?

If somebody wakes up tomorrow and believes THEY'RE YOU, then they're just as "you" as YOU are? Right? You going to let them move into your house? Do your job? Sleep with your S.O.? I mean, if they really believe it...

And don't get me wrong. I'm a libertarian. He can do whatever the fcuk he wants as long as he's not hurting somebody else. But don't ask me to look at somebody who has a fcuking screw loose and pretend it's normal.

Here Here Or is it Hear Hear.

So, in other words, not black at all?

Or are you saying there is no objective truth?

Anybody can be anybody or anything else they want to be?

How far are you willing to take this? Are you willing to take it from the macro to the micro?

If somebody wakes up tomorrow and believes THEY'RE YOU, then they're just as "you" as YOU are? Right? You going to let them move into your house? Do your job? Sleep with your S.O.? I mean, if they really believe it...

First of all no one can be me. That much sexy would explode the world.

But what I'm saying is if a brain believes something then it is what it is and you can chose to deal with it however you want. If a man says he's the son of God then he's either a quack or the basis for one of the biggest modern religions. The fact remains that he believes what he's saying to be true (unless he's a charlatan of course)

First of all no one can be me. That much sexy would explode the world.

But what I'm saying is if a brain believes something then it is what it is and you can chose to deal with it however you want. If a man says he's the son of God then he's either a quack or the basis for one of the biggest modern religions. The fact remains that he believes what he's saying to be true (unless he's a charlatan of course)

But you completly gloss over the "he's a quack" portion... The number of mental patients who think they're Napoleon or Jesus or The President could fill Angels Stadium... They may all believe it, WE DON'T CARE! Cuz we know they're nuts... And the question on the table is, how do the rest of us react to this obvious nutbaggery when its a guy who "thinks hes a female" (hes not) or a "white woman who thinks shes black" (she's still white!)? ? Believing you're the President may make that real in the mentally ill mind, but in the objective reality the rest of us exist in, its not true!

I don't know how you figure out if she "really believes she's black" (which indicates to me she has one type of psychological disorder- namely on the Dissociative scale) or if she's doing it for the attention (which indicates she has another type of psychological disorder- something along the lines of a Histrionic personality or NPD type issue... either way she's coming up all 7's on the nutburger slot machine), but if you dig very thinly at her background you come up with an "aw shit, there it is" event. She's married to a black man and living life as a white woman in an iinterracial marriage, raising inter-racial children. (no problem there). The marriage fails, and he leaves her. Its at that point, her family reports, that she drops out of contact, gets the lifetime membership at the tanning beds, and has this apparent split from reality. You don't have to be Freud to put those puzzle pieces together....

So overall the lesson of this month from the media is Bruce Jenner is a woman, nutbag white woman is black, and Emma Stone can't portray a 1/4 Asian woman in a movie, that's racist.

So overall the lesson of this month from media is Bruce Jenner is a woman, nutbag white woman is black, and Emma Stone can't portray a 1/4 Asian woman in a movie, that's racist.

Agreed counselor, after reading your evidence...She's a Nutjob

You're also right in the difficulty telling Nutjob from faker from genetic oddity.

Agreed counselor, after reading your evidence...She's a Nutjob

You're also right in the difficulty telling Nutjob from faker from genetic oddity.

Or are they all three just typical responses to psychological trauma and/or psychological pathology, that should be treated the same way? With counseling and medical/pharmacological intervention...

Well now it all depends.

They can have the job, but are they going to pay the bills?

I might feel a bit lazy at times, buy I'm no deadbeat. :lol2:

There are some photos of her out there where she looks 100% like a black woman. In fact she looked about twenty years older than she is too.

Damn, she went all out LOL

How in the hell did her friends and family not out her years ago when she first started this whole charade? Was it just a show and she reverted to her normal self around them, or was it a full on 24/7 thing?